Recent content by Bluesmith

1. B

The Enigma Keys

Aha, okay...thanks ! (y)
  2. B

The Enigma Keys

Hi ! I am stuck in this mission, and maybe I am just not clever enough to solve the riddle. ;-) Anyway, I have done the 8 hunting sessions and got the last objective, to find the riddle. I go to the cave and get inside where there is some kind of platform made of tiles and at the other end of...
  3. B

Strongbox keys...

Thanks for info guys ! I live in Sweden, didn´t know we had those laws here, but maybe depends on the location of the MA:s servers. As far as I know gambling online is permitted in Sweden, and taxfree as well if it is within the EU.
  4. B

Strongbox keys...

Hi ! Maybe I post in the wrong place, apologize in that case, but I have tried to find information about why I can´t buy strongbox keys. I looted a couple of boxes(mining) yesterday but when I want to buy keys in the webshop so that I can open them, it says that they are not available in my...
  5. B

Can´t find my vehicle.

Thanks a lot guys, you were right ! ? I never thought about looking in the Storage Facility, thought I had to go out there and find it at the death-location.. ?
  6. B

Can´t find my vehicle.

Hi ! Yesterday I managed to crash with my Spear MK II and was killed by some mobs. I went back to the death-location as soon as I was revived but was killed again before I had a chance to pick up the vehicle. After that I didn´t have time to go there again since we got visitors and I logged out...
Back