Recent content by Boardian Chilix

1. B

Looking for a Soc to join

Thanxs for your reply Orion Here a few stats: I am from Spain I have 220k total skills Higher hunting profesion 53 Higher crafting profession 41 Higher Mining Profession 44 Old player that been away araund 9 years, sold many skills before left so i should been higher level natuarally Total...
  2. B

Looking for a Soc to join

Hi I am back as a freelancer, so looking to join a new Society. Let me know if you are interested in me joining your soc and tell me why should i join you. Here is a link to my profile so you have an idea of what i do and dont http://www.entropialife.com/Profile.aspx?P=66114 Have fun. May...
  3. B

Selling: Ap-Plates Bps or Plates

1.500 peds new price
  4. B

Down to 1.700 peds new price
  5. B

Sale Bulk Bp Lot for 1.800 peds
  6. B

Selling: Selling 6 [AP-36 Impact (L)]

180% new price
  7. B

Name Quantity Markup Bp Price BP Markup Plate TT Plate Price Plate AP-24 Cold (L) Blueprint (L) 45 900,00 % 4,05 AP-30 Acid (L) Blueprint (L) 19 1800,00 % 3,42 130,00 % 30 39,00 AP-30 Burn (L) Blueprint (L) 6 1100,00 % 0,66 130,00 % 30 39,00 AP-30 Electric (L) Blueprint (L) 21...
  8. B

Close they go to auction Have a nice day
  9. B

Neomex

Stats of damage type for at least Hunter Elite upwards are wrong in wiki. I used perseus L and acid plates and the plates weren´t decaying. I attached Stab plates and worked perfectly upwards Empress defecting most of the attacks.
  10. B

Selling: Selling 6 [AP-36 Impact (L)]

Close on auction
  11. B

Question: BPs drop rates?

i used to get 9 bps in araund 1k clicks now after Vu i am getting 2-3, is it just me being unlucky or is the norm now? i am too skilled for low level bps or is just normal?, itried weapons,vehicle and components and they all seemed very low rates
  12. B

multiple avatars..

those that control the pass control the future there is a saying what if you can modify tracker/forum historial, create characters at convinience, imagine the possiblities
  13. B

multiple avatars..

i need one for arkadia forum does anyone sell one character? if it has some past i pay more :laugh:
  14. B

Buying: Looking to buy arkadia appartment

looking for the crappiest or cheapest cheers
  15. B

Removed all my FL list

bumps and srry for those that wondered or fel bad
Back