Recent content by Bobbins

1. B

FYI: How to fix the out-of-sync issue

logged in and was out of sync missing npc missing tps missing mobs you name it , so much for my fix , shut computer down hopefully will be ok tomorow ?
  2. B

Help: Out of synch bug?

do no harm to try higher setting ?
  3. B

Help: Out of synch bug?

had same trouble yesterday relogging was no help . reduced connection speed to 512 meg in cleint , worked treat no problems since , same fix worked for two others in my soceity as well , so it was not just me
  4. B

FYI: How to fix the out-of-sync issue

Try reducing conection speed on the client in tools , it worked me and my mate
  5. B

FYI: I am a god!

possible fix try clearing cache and or reducing connection speed on client .
  6. B

Groundhog Day for Bobbins 007 Bond

Bug finaly fixed MA fixed all is ok once more
  7. B

FYI: I am a god!

God mode for you , groundhog day for me
  8. B

Server Downtime for Release

No use to me , still bugged support still not answering my tickets
  9. B

4 all on seperate days first that has been ignored was on 14th the last was today
  10. B

I cant "chip away at them" they are not respomding to any supoort requests
  11. B

i did chipout skills on the the day the bug started that how the bug started by somehow chipping out more skills than should have been possible all the skills I chipped out apart from the bugged electrokinetic chipped out normaly
  12. B

groundhog day 6 they are not respondong to any further requests from me . Last time they relpied was 5 days ago I have send further tickets in since then asking them to let me know when bug will fixed , so far no responce guess they maybe they just dont care ?
  13. B

Losing faith , the forgoten man They fixed hogfather so they obviuosly know how to fix the bug , why am still bugged after 5 days ? they seam to have stopped reading my support cases . there was time when Support used to reply within 2 or 3 hours , not had reply for 3 days , I am...
  14. B

lost weekend no bug fix they wont fix it now till monday at the soonest , I am fed up of this , cant do anything
  15. B

I would get banned, it is forbiden to take advantage of bugs as I am sure you know . lol
Back