Recent content by bobs

1. bobs

Storage

Yep; thats what we need, so we don't have to chase through our inventory looking for the item that didn't drop where we wanted it to.
  2. bobs

PETITION for Miners ...

Bob boss silver
  3. bobs

Storage

Wouldn't it be nice to be ale to drop items into storage without having it jump all over the place.:( As a crafter we pull many items from storage, many which I group together to make a particular item. But when you drop the items back into a blank spot, it always jumps and you need to scroll...
  4. bobs

condition limit on opalo

Oh, didn't know this...when I picked up my opallo for the first time of the VU it wouldn't work. :scratch2: I thought it was bugged so tt'd it and bought a new one.
  5. bobs

Maybe sell all my tailoring BP

We all wish the best for you in what ever you decide to do. It just suprises and saddens some that an idol such as yourself may decide to do something different. But I'm sure you will still have the respect from us in whatever you do. GL
  6. bobs

Shop Manager for shop owners

Bump Sounds good, I will speak to my partner, we may be interested.
  7. bobs

Tailoring: Whats it about with leathers

thx for the link.;)
  8. bobs

Tailoring: Whats it about with leathers

hi, Can you post the link pls, its for my partner.
  9. bobs

How to do a Beacon Mission.....

Thx, I thought there may have been another reason not to loot them.
  10. bobs

OA101 crafting

yep, I noticed the same, when I unlocked bpc globals dropped. I skilled bpc on components and later chipped. I still see little improvement in success. This happened about the same time as the big VU. Since then I craft a lot less. In fact its now cheaper for me to buy my amps from auction than...
  11. bobs

How to do a Beacon Mission.....

+ rep, great guide! I was told on my first beacon not to loot any bots as they were killed. Can anyone explain why?
  12. bobs

Yey 3 globals

Grtaz! Hope your luck continues.
  13. bobs

2 Uber in 1 Week :)

Gratz, nice scores!
  14. bobs

Skilling spots

I have seen that before a few times. I drop a bomb, nrf, and my partner who usually probes comes up beside me and bombs accidently and gets a claim. I have better equipment and skills, so is it just random? There's no hard and fast rules. If anyone knows any let me know.;)
  15. bobs

How do you keep your storage clean?

I use this system as well, but have about 50 boxes in storage. I didn't know the boxes could be colored, I will have to try that. Having too many of 1 particular item (like too many faps) will cause a storage error. When an error happens things disappear from storage until the error is...
Back