Recent content by Bomb

1. Bomb

Where does Entropia save 1gb??

looool. k i found it. there was a hidden data folder that wasnt showing up. thanks for the quick replies.
  2. Bomb

The following files are in my Entropia Universe folder: ArkGUI.dll binkw32.dll CLDLLPatcher ClientLoader d3dx9_30.dll (actually i had to search for this file as after i copied entropia said it couldnt find it. later found it under windows files) dbghelp.dll dpvs.dll dxwebsetup Entropia...
  3. Bomb

Well its the same, program files, mind ark, entropia universe, FILES. but its not everything. im downloading eu right now but its slow, and it is saving the ile to the same location. I tried moving the mindark folder from the other laptop and using it but it just starts a brand new download of...
  4. Bomb

The MindArk folder is only 20.9MB though... I think im looking for the FullDat_935.ark file. but where does it save the .ark file(s)?
  5. Bomb

Alright so i have a new laptop. It would take me about 4hrs to download entropia on the connection i have access to. There is a laptop NEXT to me with entropia on it already. I have a 8gb flash drive so i was going to move entropia from one to the other - much faster right? But i dont know where...
  6. Bomb

First HoF :D

Goof lol. When im back im takin you and gettin you a big solo. Yeh. lol
  7. Bomb

Fly to hidden island

There are easier ways to get on top of cliffs and hills than flying ;) . Its nothin special, only useful if theres a cliff in my way or somethin. heh. Sup Mind wassup.
  8. Bomb

HoF: Second mining HoF, 987 ped.

Gotta love PvP4. Got a great 987 ped hof on Migerian Mist. Btw, im still runnin on borrowed peds from before.
  9. Second Mining Hof.

Second Mining Hof.

Second mining hof. 986 ped.
  10. Bomb

HoF: First Mining HoF

First mining HoF. Got lucky on some borrowed money and doubled it. A small one but still made the board. Just started enmat yesterday too. ;)
  11. First Mining Hof

First Mining Hof

A small one but still made the board ;)
  12. Bomb

NextGen Stalkers, bums?

Well different opinions, your right, but is a soc m8 who im not gonna abandon ;) . Shit happens. Blown out of proportion, maybe. Maybe a good thing also. Maybe instead of showing everyone a problem which has been around for a long time and everyone knows about, maybe try fixing the problem. Ive...
  13. Bomb

NextGen Stalkers, bums?

Right, well i guess this is where i come in. Chainsawwww is not evil, not a serial killer, puppy murderer, kitten stabbing demon. Chainsawwww is a professional sweater, auction trader and all around profiteer in my mind. Has even tought me a thing or 2. Has also in my mind earned, all skills...
  14. Bomb

You SUCK!...jk...no need to tell me, i know im amazing ;)

You SUCK!...jk...no need to tell me, i know im amazing ;)
  15. Bomb

Skill Scanner

So net value is really auction value -10% and the esi, 900-1000%? Sorry never really put the time into figuring out the math involved here, dont plan on chipping out any time soon ;)
Back