Recent content by Bombay

1. B

New planets, suggestions for Entropedia

Between places that cost money to get to imo;)
  2. B

Selling: The Most Eco UL Gun ingame*

subscribed thanks
  3. B

Travel should be free, eliminate hangars.

Ok that is IT! MA opens up a couple of hangars on Rocktropia and I will buy one and do 24/7 runs....problem solved!
  4. B

Question: About dead Land Areas - Where those Taxes go ?

nice thread subscribed
  5. B

Info: Ola#64

awesome Skorp good luck out there buddy, you seem to be headed in the right direction.
  6. B

Good point on the hangars Oleg you are the first to actually give a reason why they may have been discontinued in the first place.(to me) You are also right, I would have to think, with the idea to simply introduce more...MA gets paid, we get more transport options and the game is a bit more...
  7. B

Rocktropia = Eviltropia?

lol yea the revives suck on this planet:( LMAO Statik
  8. B

What about the other unmentioned option? I think hangar owners should have exclusive rights to transport people off planet period, to asteroids, planets, and space stations or anything else. I don't think it was fair for MA to step in and add TP usage to the possiblities in the first place. MA...
  9. B

VU11 New mobs...big boobs and all

thanks for the screens!
  10. B

Here are scans of two of the new VU11 mobs

thanks for the screens
  11. B

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

voted I voted!
  12. B

Perspective of a month old noob

Great post I loved it and agree, we are in almost identical situations save I moved some other entertainment funds into EU(deposited). However you seemed to let the community get you off track in the subsequent thread. LOL I have to agree fishing would be a great thing to add along with the...
  13. B

Omerta's Freaky Friday

I will put it on my calendar!
  14. B

Next Island Beta

I want to play the beta How do you guys find out all this stuff and can I still get in the beta?
Back