3. Bonez

~ H2o ~ Are now recruiting new members.

wish you good luck with your Soc Aqua. Bonez
  4. Bonez

cK Cadets recruitment.....

Hi all, so lets grow up this Soc.
  5. Bonez

The Imperial Guard Academy - New Society

wish you all the guys i case of RL i dont have the time to play now but sometimes i come back to how you are doing the way to Uber :)
  6. Bonez

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

i have do my result about the game now and i must say its the biggest crap i ever have seen in 20 years gameplaying.
  7. Bonez

Watch out Second Life - Guardian UK

nice but you know that you must learn chinese for communicate with them :D
  8. Bonez

EU getting BORING?

after 1 year playing i must say it was fun to start in the beginning but now its boring like hell and crap also. lets look to the next VU i hope there is any new for the mid players otherwise i must say Q
  9. Bonez

Weekend on CP

I heard that the Auril and Kreltins plan an evacuation from CP now :D Gratz m8
  10. Bonez

The official "I got something new !" thread

:D nice shopping you do important is how fast is the fap not the Eco :D i bougth also one
  11. Bonez

Society functions / bases

yes great idea MA woud implement that in one of the next say 100 years VU:D this game i so still boring and MA must do some in the Game otherwise they lost more players they want and Internetcafe user what the hell i takes also ages before they implement this.
  12. Bonez

Flamethrowers anyone?

Congratulations, you have acquired a new Skill Calypso Ground Roaster :D :D
  13. Bonez

Beginning skilling MF

Hi, get a Bd implant and went to Nea's and do focus and heal like hell there. if you do only healing calculate round 100k ME for reaching lvl 15 in Bio. all your skills rise up like Psyche,inteligence,concentration and such more BR Bonez
  14. Bonez

Warning to use a PET in Autofollow

i know this im happy if my pet get autostabled,but if you after 3 days a meassage from support where they ask " Is your Pet back?" yesterday we fly up at the coords where it was gone nothing.:mad: really after the next new VU you get more of this old Bugs back and more crap in the Game :D
  15. Bonez

Warning to use a PET in Autofollow

Hi, dont use a PET in autofollow Mode when you want drop it on a diffrent place. second time that my pet stop on one of this invisible walls it get out of your control and shows no reaction on any command. after relog its gone. seems that this is a new Bug after the last VU :mad:
Back