Recent content by Boo Who You

1. Boo Who You

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Does this also include the range issue where some weapons think that they are in range for the initial hit/swing resulting in a "Target is out of Range" error displaying in the Systems chat - followed by your character realizing and then moving to the correct range?
  2. Boo Who You

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

This…please. I’ve seen it happen with my arson chip, sometimes it will cast and just say out of range…. My sword… ‘Swing’ “out of range” then he will move into range, even my tagger, I’ll pull it out and it will shoot and say “out of range” before my character moves into range.
  3. Boo Who You

Help: UI Release: Bug/Crash Report Thread

Bug Report #1 Title: Cooldown of Arsonistic Chip and Modified Resto not showing correctly Date Found: 2/22/2024 Description: Expected: When an item such as a Modified Resto Chip or Arsonistic Chip is used there is a visual indicator over the item on the action bar that is persistent even if...
  4. Boo Who You

Selling: SB90 Adj, Armor + More!!!

bump
  5. Boo Who You

bump
  6. Boo Who You

bump
  7. Boo Who You

bump
  8. Boo Who You

News: 2024 User Interface Update

I guess a few questions/statements that I have: 1) Will there be an option to have your HP display above your head or is there a smaller bar that will display HP that won't take up as much of the screen. - My logic here is there are times where you need to monitor your HP, being able to...
  9. Boo Who You

Bump
  10. Boo Who You

bump
  11. Boo Who You

bump
  12. Boo Who You

Bump