Recent content by brad0007

1. brad0007

Selling: Calypso Apartment

bump bump bump bump
  2. brad0007

edward reply why I posted the deed so people can see where it is just click on the picture to make it bigger I can get close to 2k ped I accept it
  3. brad0007

bump bump bump bump
  4. deed

deed

deed
  5. deed

deed

deed
  6. brad0007

bump bump bump bump
  7. brad0007

i decided to put on auction so if your interested plz look there don't put offer through here plz
  8. brad0007

Uber: Brad's First Tower

Hey guys like to report I got my first tower today as you see in the Pic below I came to rocktropia to hope to get that knew pet robot to spawn had no luck so I had a couple of terra amp 10's on me give it ago this what happen on the second amp after the first one died I got a tower 8736 ped...
  9. Brad's First Tower

Brad's First Tower

10. brad0007

a little help with my face :P

beautician I can help mate add me ingame I see what I can do for you kind regards brads colouring service
  11. brad0007

Help: I need a beautician

beautician add me for future make over also I always at twins I put them on for free kind regards brads colouring service
  12. brad0007

Help: Looking to fix my steroid body

beautician hi im brads colouring service I have everything in hair styling unlocked and face and body almost finished a lot to choose from add me in game for that fix today
  13. brad0007

Panther is worth

Hey guy's I just need some info on my panther since price's go up and down I was just wondering how much my panther is worth if you know exact price let me know Kind regards Brads Colouring Service
  14. panther

panther

15. brad0007

Info: Active List of Beautician's

bump bump bump