Recent content by Bregi

1. B

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

The second to last milestone has been reached! The reward was 75 tokens of Agility or Psyche and I've chosen the first. I've spoken about my upgrade to Hermetic last time. First I bought an Adjusted, next came a Perfected. And a few days later I got an even greater update: Summer Ring 2019...
  2. Rings, Athenic and Ares.jpg

Rings, Athenic and Ares.jpg

3. Rings, Hermetic and Summer 2019.jpg

Rings, Hermetic and Summer 2019.jpg

4. Ubo Stage 5.jpg

Ubo Stage 5.jpg

5. B

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

I'm making fast progress now. I've bought a Hermetic Ring to run faster through all the levels, because most of a Key run is simply running towards the (mid)boss. First I got an Adjusted Hermetic and then when I liked the change in running speed I got a better one (not the best, but dunno right...
  6. Rank 25 Rakta.jpg

Rank 25 Rakta.jpg

7. Yarrijak 003.jpg

Yarrijak 003.jpg

8. B

Ardorjies Hunting Blog

Question: can you get a global from Rakta? Answer: I've had quite an interesting couple of days when I could not log in due to Gold Card issues. I was also extremely busy in RL, so I did not really miss a lot of EU time, but it still wasn't quite the fun. I've tracked how many Ubo and...
  9. PRINT SCREEN 2024-03-25 21-6-48.jpg

PRINT SCREEN 2024-03-25 21-6-48.jpg

10. Rakta 002.jpg

Rakta 002.jpg

11. B

Error logging in

That's good news! I waited for four days. Then I complained here on forum for the lack of response. Within something like 15 minutes they got it resolved and removed my Gold Card from my account. I hope that a little chat with Live Support is an easier/faster way forward for you.
  12. B

Error logging in

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/contact/ I hope this link works for you. I can make a support case without 2fa, but for other things such as personal information, password change or items I do have to use 2fa. Live Support Athena was also a great help with providig the right...
  13. B

News: Information regarding Gold Cards

The way I read it is: all Gold Card users are unable to login. Did MA realize this would happen, though? I assume that MA knows how many players had a GC before 2018, how many of them switched to Pocket in the months following the announcement and so know how many had the GC in use years later...
  14. B

Error logging in

The problem was resolved just moments after I posted here yesterday that I still hadn't heard a thing. The Gold Card is now removed from my account. And then I had problems with getting a code from Entropia Pocket, but that is now also resolved thanks to the kindness and patience of Live Support...
  15. B

Error logging in

It works for me. Maybe you can also try to chat with live support in the bottom right of the screen? That's what I'll be doing tomorrow evening if they're still silent.
Back