Recent content by BriannaH

1. B

what do you do when people steal your mobs?

I have accidentally stolen people's kills before, and all I could do when I realized was apologize and offer the other hunter the loot from the kill. When it happens to me I figure it's better for my blood pressure to assume it was a misunderstanding and put some distance between me and that...
  2. B

Ethnography #9 of Entropia

No idea. As long as I'm having fun.
  3. B

Ethnography #4 of Entropia

Right, I voted unemployed but that isn't accurate. I am disabled.
  4. B

Rant about Shop Owners grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Not here it didn't!
  5. B

FYI: Effect of running direction

You came back after it refreshed, apparently.
  6. B

When is it time...

I'll blame my lack of participation lately mostly on the weather. Southern Ohio is notorious for hot humid summers, and this one has been worse than usual. Even with the air conditioner going, it's hot. I haven't felt up to playing for hours on end, otherwise I'd be hunting whatever I can afford...
  7. B

Need Merp old+ LA

Subscribed to your thread. I'm interested in seeing if they loot enough more to pay for increased armor decay, but my gut feeling is they won't. The little ones are down so much more in hit points before they ever get close enough to attack. The bigger ones get to chew on your armor longer.
  8. B

Need Merp old+ LA

Merps drop crap loot no matter what size they are. So kill them as cheap as you can and still fulfill the mission objectives. That's my 2 pecs worth, anyhow. :)
  9. B

Need Merp old+ LA

There also needs to be one good area with young. I want to be able to do the iron missions eco with just TT weapons and not paying more decay on armor than necessary. It isn't like they global often enough to be worth going after bigger ones, till you need them for the bronze mission.
  10. B

Stupid things i´ve done when drunk IRL

One time I tagged along on an out of town training thing with my husband and his friend from work, I was on vacation and lying around the pool while they were in class. :) One night hubby's friends took us out to a microbrewery and I ordered the sampler. I thought it would be like sample sizes...
  11. B

Look what we got in the mail today!

It looks like he's giving a halt signal to the rest of the team behind him. Really nice artwork, terrific sense of action.
  12. B

Vehicle commissioning terminals: where are they

There is a terminal at Ashi.
  13. B

Novas = no loot

Is there a use for fragments at all?
  14. B

Hi Lilac! :)

Hi Lilac! :)
  15. B

Beauty Andromede Guru RIP 17/12/2009

Vent when you need to. Just try to remember that after a while the pain will lessen and then you will be able to remember the good times. Until then live one day at a time. When I am grieving those I've lost, I usually end up doing something for somebody else. At those times I just want to...
Back