Recent content by Britz

1. B

GenX000's The Sweat Price Is Right!

I'll bid 27732 Good Luck!
  2. B

AFK when unequiping

Haven't had the afk posture problem, but I have experienced the hand in butt. Quite uncomfortable when holding my ore finder... :eek:
  3. B

where go my avatar when offline

You can log out anywhere, you'll still be right there when you log back in ;)
  4. B

Ready Set Goooooo!

Hate I missed it, was out of town, but gotta admit AHR did a :yay: great :yay: job with this event. Nice surprise for the winner!
  5. B

Community Recognition Award Armor

I'm of two minds here. First, gratz to the guides that got the armor. You've given a lot of time to new players so that hopefully they'll have a good understanding of how things work. Secondly, I also have to agree with Kerham. There are a good number of folks that have spent a LOT of time...
  6. B

FYI: Response from support about renaming of land areas

Since 'Neverdie' is essentially a personal trademark and/or copyrighted, the asteroid will have to be renamed. Something along the lines of 'Atrox Island' is basically generic and re-useable.
  7. B

So MF is back now...where the hell is taming?

Would be nice to get the taming profession back in gear. I didn't use it, but several friends did. I, for one, have not missed the silly Exo Billboards.
  8. B

Question: Six month not to be able to use my appartment

And while we're at it, can we retro the TP chip zoom-out animation? That was a whole lot cooler than the silly spiraling line thing we have now. Hope you all get your apartments back soon, sucks to have paid for something and it not work.
  9. B

killed by invisible mob ??

There's a small island E of the river between Atlas and Limnadian, coords approx. 73023,81513 at the top of the ridge. Got hit continuously for 1,2 pts dmg, and hit several times for 20+. There were no red dots in my inner radar circle, and its not PvP. Couldn't see anything close enough to hit...
  10. B

How old are you?

:yay: Just hit forty a little over a month ago :yay:
  11. B

Begging in Twin

There's a 'Loop from a Chain' spamming for donations @ Twin.. Is this going to be the new thing to do until sweating comes back?
  12. B

Angel Female Feet Fund for our deejay

Ok Tiger, I had connection issues last night, but my thing sold and I have a whopping 23.32 to pony up. I'll get up with you in a bit, gotta eat! B
  13. B

Should i take the trip

I have been to CND a couple of times, and at least had fun. My first trip I took an OA103, and 100 bombs. Came back with more than I spent, including airfare, so it was a 'good' run. Second time, not so good returns, but still had fun. Just remember you WON'T get the same hitrate you get...
  14. B

True, but as I said, she's really made the forums for me.. I've snorted coffee out my nose cos of this woman! (just the once) I hope she gets her feets soon, and I'll PM you so we can meet up to get my donation. B
  15. B

First things first... Dj, never met you in-game, just know you through your posts here. Sharp wit, sarcastic... my kinda person. And just for the fun I get from reading your posts, I'm gonna donate some PED for yer feets. I have an auction ending in about three hours, and as soon as it ends...
Back