Recent content by brokas

1. B

Im Back :D

Im Back :D
  2. B

sumah PWND MindArk like wtf OMG

GOOD POINT!!!! and anyways was MA fail not think in protection at pvp!!! they were just thinking on profit with ppl killing RX at eudorias pvps!!! SUMAH THE TERRORIST!!!:bowdown: :sniper: :tprun:
  3. B

sumah PWND MindArk like wtf OMG

Genocide SUMAH THE TERRORIST!!!!:wtg::yay:
  4. B

Slayem Bowlings

i must agree with shadowcatcher!! useless talking!! :confused: seems like a conspiray against all the socs that members can create!! i just recomend you all to get a life!!
  5. B

Looking for singers, or even musicians.

:D Wiseman you Rocks :))) you picked a nice loop from my bass line!! and i like the new version you made too...lest see if someone comes up with more ideas:P regards Capuz Sumah Martins
  6. B

yeah that was fast:P i just wanna do something...hope more ppl think in the same way too!!:) when i got home i already have some work to do!! eheh ty
  7. B

Good news:) Hi wiseman! im glad you finally took some action and made a treath in forum touching the EU musicians creativity!! Im a musician(producer/bass player) and i will record a new bass line for your "Long Long Time" track!! that will be my 1st contribute to a new generation of musician...
  8. B

Server down?

yeah whats up with servers??:P
Back