Recent content by BruteForce

1. B

Question: What Level Prosp/Surv did you get your first uber?

.. have fun - and get lucky .-) ... Hey .. XXI Zinc (vast) @ lvl 5 or 6 i believe with OF103 ... (still my trusty one) :D unamped ofc. And tbh. I very rare use an amp .... (more bombs to drop) ... and more fun. An uber will come to you when u most likely dont expect it. No tower yet for me...
  2. B

Info: Confirmation that loot sucks 2010

... simple ..but true ... Nice spreadsheet there .. ( but bad numbers) ... :( Know it all too well myself. But I dont think its just cause of less ppl. playing... its the SIZE of loots that is ruining it for the majority .. while a handfull gets those BIGGIES ... Lets get back to the days...
  3. B

Selling: ** (considering) selling my trusted tailoring BP **

... BUMP .. moving to front row :D
  4. B

Selling: .... Some Armor´s

BUMP GREMLIN now sold as well :-)
  5. B

Selling: ** (considering) selling my trusted tailoring BP **

Hey all :-) Yes - Im considering selling this good old trusted tailoring "friend" of mine.... Has been with me for a long time (but has been left dusted at times) :D Its a REILLY BOOTS bp ... (current QR is 76 ... and might improve a bit more) Pretty cheap skilling with easy obtainable...
  6. B

Selling: Reilly Boots BP

Well ... strings of globes/hof.. is just like amps... and this BP is just as "addictive" .. :-) EU is dynamic you know. BUT its sure a good BP for looting L higher lvl tailoring. And price is really a bargain. Last sold ingame was +2550 :-) Good luck ...
  7. B

Selling: .... Some Armor´s

... BUMP .... Ghost SOLD edit price on Gremlin end of BUMP :-)
  8. B

Help: Consistant profit with Mod Merc + Shadow ?

First of all - there are absolutely no way to make a guaranteed constant profit on activities ! be it mining - hunting - crafting .... Trading perhaps ... but requiers a pretty large bankroll ..and a LOT of online time .... (probably be better off getting a second job) :-) Second - if a...
  9. B

Your Ore/Enm Finder of Choice

prefered finder :-) Hey.. Well - ofc. I cant speak for all :D ... but in general I would say the z15-25 and like .. are both less eco .. and not that deep to cover most rare stuff that u cant find with say OF105 or likely. To be on the "safe" side Id say TK220/320 .. Vrx2000 is more of the...
  10. B

OF105 + OA101 mining "project"

..... Pay attention back :-D ... (mike- waheed) Oh well ... Not gonna go into a large arguement about this issue, but whether the profit saving "hits" are in the beginning- middle - or end ... if the total of a run is a profit ... Well .. :-) But ofc. - all depends on what your...
  11. B

Brumle´s Mining Log (unamped)

... So far - So good :-) Hey m8 :-) Keep it up - looks like your doing pretty ok atm. :yay: Just wonder if you did 10x the amount if tt value would go with you :-) ... But from my own experience it seems to be a bit "easier" to not lose your @ss when doing smaller runs (same thing...
  12. B

OF105 + OA101 mining "project"

profit run = crap :D Hey m8 ... First I wanna wish u GL on your way to your goal(s). But on the other hand .... Saying a 60ped profit run is crap :scratch2: ...Me personally (and surely a lot others) would feel quite happy with profit :yay: ... And bad runs.. .. that´s not the one u had...
Back