Recent content by BULL

1. BULL

Wifes gonna kill me.

Was alcohol involved? Look on the bright side you may have increased your chances of hitting something BIG! Wouldn't that take the cake?
  2. BULL

Scammer Discussion

There are other places to name these loosers, just have to find them. ER :eek:
  3. BULL

Unlucky Avatar?

As I have heard he many, many times.... Some of us are born to feed the "loot pool" and some of us are born to be fed from it. There is no ryhme or reason trust me. I am myself in a very long hiatus. Now, if what your sayng is 100% accurate then that is some very bad returns. I don't see how the...
  4. BULL

to trusting - a sad state of affairs

1 of 2 things: You are either a very foolish (dumbass) person. Or, you are trying to garner some sort of sympathy from us to make people feel bad for you and cough up some peds for your loss. Take your pick! Here endith the lesson!
  5. BULL

Help: Starting New Society - Soc members earn PED (read more)

Ok, I need a few questions answered: #1, Is Kimmi just a lil whiny biatch or what? #2, Why did you, Sammy, get the boot from H.U.? #3, Is this the real Sammy or that friend of yours posting this thread? We may never know for certain on #3.
  6. BULL

I'm done, MA has finally pushed me away....

Rule 18-1a section 3, paragraph 2: Thou shalt not use forum for a place to say "I quit". In b4 the lock. Super uber boober gets a ATH, people bitch. Little boober noober gets a ATH, people bitch. I agree a more socialized run game would probably be a better way to keep more people happy. It's...
  7. BULL

FYI: Withdrawl Request

Damn Thriller sounds like your doing ok! 18kusd?! :wtg: Recieved my withdraw yesterday the 23rd. Very surprised indeed. Less then a month.:cool:
  8. BULL

Entropia - A better Second Life ?

I have only played PE/EU. These other 2 games I can say for certain I will never even take a peak. From what I've heard already SL sounds pretty lame. I have seen my friend's teenage son play the other one and that looks like a little kids game. EU is a great concept and a kick-ass game to play...
  9. BULL

Stanley Cup Champions!

The Detroit Red Wings are back again as the Stanley Cup Champions. The only reason I am even posting this is, most of our team are of european descent. With the majority of them from Sweden. Our city and state here has embraced these athletes as their own. Just wanted to post a huge grats for...
  10. BULL

That's great Thriller! Now, maybe you could share with us how much the withdrawal was for. Maybe give us a hint, so I have a better idea if I may have to wait longer.
  11. BULL

How to Profit in EU (For Real!!)

Well hot-diggity dog! :yay: Finnally someone puts it into perspective. After me holiday I am gonna come back with renewed hope and faith that I will be a huge success in this world. ;) Out of about the dozen or so friends of mine that are hardcore, everyday players 10 of them have hit the 10k+...
  12. BULL

Tamm, just to clarify a little bit for you. If someone lost a wallet with 3 cc's in it, the most the person who found it could deposit would be $200usd. There is a 2 cc limit and it takes a month to validate the card(s). That is built in protection in itself. As far as withdrawal goes, a faster...
  13. BULL

My account is locked

Well Star is a "non-depositor" so he claims. Seems pretty strange indeed.
  14. BULL

My account is locked

Book, I too have scaled way back and sold lots of gear and skills. All seems to be fine atm. Even made a withdrawal request for the cash today. I Keep logging in just to make sure as I see the other thread has gotten quite long. Hope it all gets sorted out for everyone.
  15. BULL

Update Thriller? I have put a request in myself today May 26th. I am in the U.S. So by the end of summer hopefully I'll get the cash.:yay:
Back