Recent content by Bunny

1. Bunny

Welcome Back Party

The Argonauts decided to throw me a welcome back party. All went good for awhile then the booze took over and they got rowdy lol
  2. Argonauts Party

Argonauts Party

3. Bunny

Memorys

Another Lost Soul Like Burgerman I am also returning to the game. WOW has it changed. But might be fun. I will give it a chance. I know one thing, there will not be anymore towers. Not at 30 probes a drop lol. Time to change professions. :yup:
  4. Bunny

I need a help, keeps saying error

Thank You Big thanks to 711 for the files and all the people who helped in this thread. Certainly much more help than Support. Maybe EF should take over EU hehehe
  5. Bunny

Server not responding properly. Please try again later.

No That they would have told us about if only for bragging rights lol
  6. Bunny

Server not responding properly. Please try again later.

They are down for the moment. Not sure how long it is for. The message didn't say. You have to love the communication between MA and the players. Or lack there of.
  7. Bunny

fruit buried under New Oxford trade center

It is really a butterfly rebellion. They are at the auction to buy arms. They are the next uber mob. :rolleyes:
  8. Bunny

Profile Contest - Voting Thread

Bloodmoon & Una
  9. Bunny

Hey Una :-) Hopfuly will be back ingame on Monday if they reset whatever it is that is blocking...

Hey Una :-) Hopfuly will be back ingame on Monday if they reset whatever it is that is blocking internet access to Sweden. :-(
  10. Bunny

Entropia Universe Ambassadors for GO3 Electronic & Entertainment Expo in Perth, Australia, 1-3 August, 2008

Yeaaaaaaa Perth Woohoo Guess where I live hehehe :yay::yay::yay:
  11. Bunny

missing all the time.

Miss rate has increased quite substantially this VU. Don't bother with the dynamic thing. I am just a tad under 5k in skills and still miss like I just picked up the gun for the first time. I am believing more and more the skills mean nothing in some areas.
  12. Bunny

Multiple finds on one spot!

I always double bomb. I have had many big hits on the second one. The biggest was a 9K tower.
  13. Bunny

Was you Tower Amped?

I have had two towers. Both with a 105 finder and a 101 OreAmp. Both on Calypso. One on a LA on Amethera and one on Eudoria. One was a 9k Blaus and the other was a 9k Lyst :yay:
  14. Bunny

MA, let me depo! please...

After 2 1/2 year I am also getting Internal Error message and can not deposit. It makes me wonder about the stability of the game. Being in Australia we do not have all the options that Europe does. Oh well MA's loss. I will find somewhere else to spend it LOL.
  15. Bunny

EU Holiday Dinner Menu (Reprint)

Hi I thought I might post the holiday menu for those who did not see it last year. ENJOY :D EU HOLIDAY DINNER MENU Roasted Berycled Berycled Dressing Caroot and Hamorus Salad Cheesy Garlic Nutrio bars Papplon Pie and Alicenies Gel Melchi Water Cocktails...
Back