Recent content by Bynkm

1. B

FYI: How Loot Returns Work as Function of Looter Level and Efficiency, Based on Actual Data, as of March 3rd, 2022

I'm even starting to believe theres no such thing as fixed tt return like a fixed number that your returns should converge to. It may even work like: all people spent 1000 ped last minute. The next minute there are 990 ped to claim between all people based on their efficiency+looter.
  2. B

Helllo! where are the crafting logs?

Failures probably don't need tracking at all. We already know failure outcome (0.00) and chance to fail is somewhat fixed for any given crafting run. jebaited to post in old thread ((
  3. B

FYI: How each individual mob kill performance affect your optimal loot (small research)

I have updated first post with the results of 2nd test
  4. B

FYI: How each individual mob kill performance affect your optimal loot (small research)

Ok, I'll redo the tests on different mob as there are concerns that pleak wings may be a mission item with somewhat fixed droprate.
  5. B

From what we already know about loot 2.0 there's such a thing called Optimal loot. As described by MA in their dev blogs it can be measured by non-shrapnel to shrapnel ratio and plays a big role in obtaining valuable loot. Achieving optimal loot is more desirable as we usually want drops that...
  6. B

FYI: How Loot Returns Work as Function of Looter Level and Efficiency, Based on Actual Data, as of March 3rd, 2022

Does higher looter profession keep shrapnel to non-shrapnel ratio the same? I have a funny feeling that looter professions does increase TT return in a weird way such as getting more "bonus shrapnel" instead of actual good loot. Also minimum/maximum multiplier is not that robust, I'd suggest...
  7. B

Question: Chat.log question.

I think what's causing lag spikes is when any player changes display name. The game have to read that huge chat.log file entirely and replace display name. If the file is huge that may take quite some time.
  8. B

Question: Why is AFK hunting bad? Assuming it does not interfere with another player's play.

... by creating an oversupply of goods in the market (thus further destabilizing economy) which wouldn't have occured if the player hunted only while he's actually active.
  9. B

Game math and my (small) experience

This may be harsh but the entire economy of EU is an economy of "fake MU". Like you as a hunter have to sell stuff with MU (whatever value it is) to compensate for TT losses. Also you have to TT stuff due to market volumes (ex: its hard to sell something like 1000 ped of some extractors that...
  10. B

Selling: WTS Ascension Thigh Guards(F)

final bump
  11. B

scheduled bump
  12. B

bump again
  13. B

bump to the top
  14. B

Selling Ascension Thigh Guards(F) On caly auction with +2000 MU Auction ends around 19:00GMT Feb 5th
  15. B

News: Omegaton Export Initiative

Not sure if its good or bad. On one hand they're trying to revitalize low-level crafting. On the other they preferred to just throw money into it instead or trying to rebalance things somehow.
Back