Recent content by Cailthria

1. C

Question: losing ranked points while winning

It makes no sense. I used my lvl 9 to fight my way to the top and since I reached rank 1 I only lose points no matter what. If I lose the for fighting people lower rank than me then that is dumb due to how random the fights are.
  2. C

Question: losing ranked points while winning

Same thing is happening to me. Worked my way to first place but when I win I lose about 20 points. Now I'm not in first and afraid to battle again because I may lose more points
  3. C

PvP and PvE Feedback

First I will state that my compet name is Cail. You can find me on the Arena Leader boards. I normally stay close to top ten. Second I will state that some of my suggestions will make the game more difficult/time consuming so if it actually happens don't hate me because this will help the...
  4. C

Help: Incorrect Log In Information

Bugs are to be expected since its BETA.
  5. C

Mojo & Endurance combo imbalance

There is an ability to remove the shield. I have had great success against these people using a heavy offense set up and the shield break. I also never worry about initiatives and instead make mojo the primary stat using a balanced pet. I regen the same amount of mama but the spells I use cost...
  6. C

Help: Incorrect Log In Information

When I try to log in it tells me that I have entered an incorrect e-mail or password. I haven't changed either since the release.
  7. C

Selling: Fido Pet (Crit Reduction)

Selling a level 3 Fido Pet post your offer in the thread. Thanks! Auction will go for one week -- highest bid takes it. Each bid adds 24 hours to the auction, until there is a winner. Starting Bid: 280 Minimum Bid Increment: +10 PED All bids will be posted in this thread, I won't allow...
Back