Recent content by caimen

1. caimen

Entropia Life open API

API has been down for a few days returning a 403 forbidden error code.
  2. caimen

Selling: Reformatted sales thread, MM Twen Edition, Sand Stormer + more

Gran Torino, crazy that film is 15 years old now.
  3. caimen

Sorry you cannot log in try again later.

Seems to completely go down and sometimes just seems to be very slow for me. Unable to deposit at the moment.
  4. caimen

TWEN Token Fund - Equal Opportunity for All!!! by Xanato Kaso and co.

I'm on board with it. Xanato is one of the few people I trust to do this and the plan is simple and fair.
  5. caimen

Selling: NFT - Calypso Egg [Affiliate] + Unreal Pet - SB and BO Set

I'll say this, I made a substantial PED offer on this that was turned down. 120k PED. The guy really just wanted cash, I'm somewhat assuming someone came to him with a cash/crypto offer, but that is just my best guess. It was somewhat obvious, this guy was likely a cryptobro and wasn't really...
  6. caimen

HSL Mining Event on OLA-41E 500 ped total prizes!

MindArk really needs to give landareas some love. Half of Calypso is neglected because of it. Unimaginable from a business perspective.
  7. caimen

Selling: NFT - Calypso Egg [Affiliate] + Unreal Pet - SB and BO Set

I will only bid if the auction bidding process is transparent.
  8. caimen

Selling: WTS/WTT Hangar [Calypso, 39314, 54739, 236, Treasure Island North Hangar A #3]

WTS or want to trade BO: 30k /wp [Calypso, 39314, 54739, 236, Treasure Island North Hangar A #3] Looking for guns and or rings for trade. PM me here or in game.
  9. caimen

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

I don't normally post here or get involved in stuff like this, but I just wanted to add that I do find these drops deeply concerning. The way these drops are programmed is not good practice. At best it's bad programming and at worst it's favoritism. I'm choosing to believe it's the former. This...
  10. caimen

Selling: High QR blueprints

I might be interested in the Standard Vents and Standard Feedback Panel prints. PM me here or in game and let me know what you want for them.
  11. caimen

Selling: Selling EON (M) Armor, Asclarias Autoloot Unlocked Pet

EON Armor (6/7) pieces, see image. Minimum: 22k offer Level 19 Asclarias - Autoloot Unlocked Pet I am interested in PED, deeds and items. If no accepted offers after a week, I will add SB and BO. Feel free to message me in game.
  12. caimen

Buying: WTB Eon Footguards

bump
  13. caimen

Buying: WTB Eon Footguards

bump
Back