Recent content by Carn

1. C

Let's see how ComPet is doing..

Well i am done now with compet and sold my Compet deeds. I don't have any hope left for that game. It has so slow development, unfullfiled promises, not much content, very small playerbase and no adverising at all. The only people that would buy strongboxes or pay for the game are EU veterans...
  2. C

Let's see how ComPet is doing..

I only play Compet via steam. Just leveling up pets, and village... very boring but i still do it because i hope the game gets more popular in the future. But well the hopes aren't high. Just look at the Steam Compet. Nearly no activity at all, discussions is almost dead, nearly no reviews...
  3. C

Everything fixed? No maintenance needed anymore?

Maybe they already started to run and servers will be shut down soon....
  4. C

Should Uber Hunters Be Guaranteed TT Profit?

If uber hunters get guaranteed profit because they put tons of money into the game, then what about crafters and miners? People who mine with the most expensive drops or crafters who craft with highest ped per click and have highest skills in game... They cycle so much money. If hunters get...
  5. C

Should Uber Hunters Be Guaranteed TT Profit?

Lol no way, just because of putting huge amounts of money into the game shouldnt be a reason to get guaranteed profit. Thats just nonsense. Nobody says you need to put that much money into the game. You get more possibilities to make profit, thats all. You still need to do the right things at...
  6. C

FYI: Cerb Hulk Beris - Hunting log

New players come to this game because they think they can make profit here. Profit from near beginning if playing smart, not profit after playing for 5 years and investing thousands of dollars. I am quite sure that no new players will come here if you tell them "in the first years, you will...
  7. C

The player hunting for 10000ped a day can get much higher globals, hofs and maybe even ATH. very unlikely for the 100ped player. Also the 10k pedder gets more and better items and also higher chance of rare items. He has also a wider range of mobs to chose from. He is not forced to hunt for that...
  8. C

Developer Notes 13 - Loot-2.0 Statistics

Well you got a point there but isnt there also a "best gun" for low lvl punies? Then return should also be as good as Ubers hunting high lvl :b
  9. C

Uber: Migration 2017 - Longtooth Dominant - 9729 PEDs

Gratz But still strange that you only get Shrap o.O
  10. C

Developer Notes 13 - Loot-2.0 Statistics

Why the hell should the player who cyclses 100k PED a month get more %return than the player who cycles 100PED a month? So you say the more you cycle, the more return you should get? Sure i ask my bank for 50.000€ and craft EP IV nonstop. How much PED cycled would that be? Now if i am following...
  11. C

Ubers should be able to get 100%+ return. But also low lvl noobs should be able to get 100%+ return. Else it would be unfair. Now you say, ubers are keeping the game alive and the lower players should make loss so that money goes to the ubers? Never heard something stupid like that. Then that...
  12. C

One of the main purposes in a MMO for me and i think for most other players out there is, to get stronger and advance. To be better than other players and beat them. That is a major entertainment point. Most MMOs have that concept. I played alot of MMOs and it's always the same. Now Entropia...
  13. C

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.3.2

and what did you get for it?
  14. C

Developer-Notes #12 - Loot-2.0 Follow-Up

I am doing pretty good since the Loot 2.0 update. To me it seems, its not just pay2win anymore. You still need to pay, but hunting the right mobs with your setups seems to be more important than just having good setup. Even with not so good dpp weapon (that model seems now outdated anyways) you...
Back