Recent content by caseyd1354

1. caseyd1354

Oh my lawd.

ok so i now think that i lose connection everyday in-game! YES! when the sun rises the next day i lose connection! and cant connect while its rising for more then a second! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!!:eyecrazy:
  2. caseyd1354

want to become an uber in game

wait.. what? :scratch2:
  3. caseyd1354

Question: Tapatalk

that would be cool :cool:
  4. caseyd1354

hickeys

your old as hell lmao
  5. caseyd1354

hickeys

thanks Nihilist, i was throwing an east side sign, my hats fly, and im not even getting into respecting women lmao:inbed:
  6. caseyd1354

thanks brah

thanks brah
  7. caseyd1354

Gamee update

alright, well im on my way to those tradey tower things, and im just about there. its been quite a long trek from the starting town place (stoned and cant remember names:smoke:) but atleast i found like 53 of this rock on the ground. oh and i got some cheap angel wings, im gunna flip em. sell em...
  8. caseyd1354

Sky is falling and OMG NASA was aware

..false advertisement? lmao :smoke: wait nvm too high to read forums right
  9. caseyd1354

hickeys

well, the chicks name was mindy. brown straight hair and a nice caboose, so thats all that mattered. and i straight up told my dad and he didnt care! i was soooo relieved! WIN!
  10. caseyd1354

hickeys

See look at the hickey well, its not that visible in the pic. but you can see it lmao
  11. caseyd1354

Show us ya face!

there i is. rastaaa
  12. caseyd1354

do you like or love sublime?

so no one likes sublime.... :bs:
  13. caseyd1354

hickeys

yea well your dad sounds nice aha. but ill wear it with pride anyway, and if he asks "what happened to your neck?!" ill just say "i did good dad, did good."
  14. caseyd1354

hickeys

im trying to, haha. ill just try to stay upstairs in my room for as long as possible. but tonight around 7, it will be dinner time...armageddon..:cowboy:
  15. caseyd1354

hickeys

well, cutting my head off and wearing a turtle neck are both too much of a fashion statement for me to do. :rofl:
Back