Recent content by castanhas

1. castanhas

Buying: UL Mining Amp lvl 2

there are 2 for sale
  2. castanhas

MINING IS GREAT :)

i would love to mine elswhere, planet is big , but do your maths , dont come with overmined areas, sure mine the other areas for slighty better tt return , but the same lost, just do your math, not your meth :)
  3. castanhas

"i get 65% returns and still find 0 pyrite" also someone not so famous said this not long ago :)
  4. castanhas

did u also got balanced fom tt profit with the EST thingy?
  5. castanhas

so u telling there is a personal lootpool? and that mu is take in note on tt returns?
  6. castanhas

OLD , and youre not only mining :)
  7. castanhas

yes, its a small sample. last year cycled about 2M. no big amps . no i have no tamazing tt returns from last year (under 90%.) no there is not enough mu .
  8. Sem Título.jpg

Sem Título.jpg

9. castanhas

redulite can be take again

so whats new? same players new bugs. MA aware but wont do nothing. On the mean time the general avatars struglle to minimize losses . So strict with russians, do the same with the thousand dollar exploiters.
  10. castanhas

ATH: 61130 PED Iron stone

i take my thorofoid helmet off, on that find, gz :D
  11. castanhas

Cannot log in...

sorry to hear about that mate. Good to see an old name pop up :D
  12. castanhas

FYI: Hego's hunting tracker with noob skills and 2.0 gun

also correct me if im wrong , but u also craft ep4?
  13. castanhas

Price Check Genesis Star Excavator Adjusted

both of u guys missed my point :). echo is better on both adj and imp, but time saved its what makes them worth what they worth , at least from my point of view. if u go for decay saves the roi on any of them is terrible.
  14. castanhas

excas adj and imp, are not so much about saving in peds, but in time spent extracting
  15. castanhas

mod is good for only pvp , but not so much echo wise, long term use for a grinder not that smart, that and as far as we know excas decay not coming back same as refiners.