Recent content by castro

1. castro

VU 10.0 Bug reports

Bugs ? I have just installed Vu 10 , deleted pre Vu 10 and I get an error even before being able to log in. It has been a while so if there is a thread with these kind off issues plz redirect me , if not , can anyone tell me whats going on ? Error is something about som configuration is not...
  2. castro

Whiners Begone!

The blister exists right ?
  3. castro

Help: Confused !!

If it did we have an ingame Uber scammer. I tend to believe having LA makes you uber!
  4. castro

Mr.Pirates Trading and Investment Fund

Mike has grown fast in EU. I remember helping him out regarding mining just a couple of months agoo. Thumbs up for that , really cool. As far as investing goes , I am still hurting from the R&R fund and don't think I will be doing it any time soon. As for Vic or Mike or Pirate :) , He is a...
  5. castro

how a hof came to you?

I can second that , not that i had a 6700 ped foul hof but the other thing:) A good example would be hunting feffs at Camp fury, i get many mini's from those pesky trips and faucers.
  6. castro

End of traders in EU - your opinion

Well , in oposition to others I do understand what he means. The suckie part is that there is not a lot we can do about it (...sigh) I also have a problem with players who don't actually play but stand at auction day in day out or the market traders, I do on the other hand love non -...
  7. castro

Real life is in the way

From my observations this kind of thoughts seem to be the beneral mood of the population (EU players I mean , I am not an economic:)). I this case even comming from someone on a break sort of. We all want to play because we actually like it here , but when it gets harder and harder to make a...
  8. castro

Any brain left @ MindArk?

Well I think its a double on its side right here. I think spending 800 € in a few days in a game is insane. On the other hand I can relate because I have that gamble feeling my self but manage to supress it still. So that is one side , the side where the player is at fault that is. On the...
  9. castro

Question: Remove Mermoth from Oyster Isle?

They are in the way sometimes yes , and they smell you from rather far considering the damage they do, but annoying?? nah I think they must be one of the least annoying creatures out there. I could gather up the whole mermoth population on the island and they would still not able to touch me if...
  10. castro

Question: How many bunnies have been looted ?

Pics please ! what is up with the bunny tales ? first I hear of it :confused:
  11. castro

Will you paricipate in the new LG?

Guess not 1)not skilled enough with 150 Hp 2)I don't have that many famous friends 3)to demanding price to get my gear straigth 4)Soc is not strong enough yet (probably never since every year the skilled get more skilled also) I supose I would be able to find more reasons In short , Nope.....
  12. castro

Mouse whit autoklicker (link)

seems to be "make a thread about a mouse" day today:D anyways , I am not entirely sure , but if its hardware that basically produces an autoclick, I don't really see any harm. Reminds me of that picture of a selfmade lego box autoclick system to put over your mouse , I can't rememeber where I...
  13. castro

Question: Top End Gaming Mouse for EU?

I use an old Logitech Mx500. It has a wire and doesn't have all those extra functions and tricks, just back and forward scroll and push functions on the middle button and a left and right.... don't really see what more you need. Oh yes , it also has some kind of menu function to scroll through...
  14. castro

Question: Do you hunt Mermoth?

Only when I hit a claim like ample Belkar or bigger on Oyster Isle. I can accept them nibbling on my armor a little but not while extracting to long , I'd be nekkid after 5 minutes if it were up to them:)
  15. castro

Whats you Favorite OF

I would have to also say OF 105 , old and trusty tool :D I have used a Tk320 a few days agoo (Have the skills for it just never the peds to buy one untill I found a 30 ped tt one to try out). Omg , it was awfull how bad the sucker worked for me. I had gotten 4 to5 claims on over a 100 bombs ...
Back