Recent content by cattsscann

1. C

Mission Galactica - Divine Bonus mission

Divine Prot currently on Caly looking for the Divine Prot. are there any updates on its spawning rate and locations?
  2. C

Info: Hunting Academy on Rocktropia

Tameron Cutter Othello https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=315173&c=29
  3. kool kats start

kool kats start

4. C

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Register please. Tameron Cutter Othello
  5. C

Merry Mayhem 2017 Full Details

Contribution Meter I have been reading everywhere that I can think of, and I have not been able to find any information at all about the "Contribution" Meter in the Solo MM instance. Due to HP I am in Category 4, and every time I enter the meter starts at Tier 1. I have filled it complete 100%...
  6. C

Repairers List

Can you get me added to the list? VSE = 32 Tameron Cutter Othello Thanks for the list :D
  7. C

To Chip or Not to Chip. That is the question.

That's one of the things that makes me want a chipping mentor here lol. Evade and Dodge are free skills, I know the tricks for building them back up quickly (currently 35 in evade). The HP is why I'm going to retain my Captains and Melee skills. And I agree, Ped card control is the most...
  8. C

To Chip or Not to Chip. That is the question.

And I am seriously trying to weigh the options here. I think what I need is an experienced Skill chipper to sit down and pow-wow with. I've currently got 182,711 skill points across a broad range (damn near all) professions. As I have skilled up over the last 2 years I have noticed that my...
  9. C

Selling: Rocktopia shop with 5 Service Center Add-ons + Furnitures

I am sorely reminded of a man that said " My Pet was the first.. I spent more hours getting it than anyone. No one could have possibly gotten it before me. So My Pet Has to be Worth More than Anyone's. Why Is My Pet listed as average with the same stats as an Arrett??????? ". Just a thought...
  10. C

OLA40 Atrox Valley 4000 PED GIVE AWAY + We Pay You Per 60 + GLobal

Tameron Cutter Othello. Try not to laugh if you see me swunting the little ones :wtg:
  11. C

Selling: Cutter's Clutter is Up for Grabs.

2 years of playing and collecting in this sometimes wonderful, some times infuriating Universe has left my poor storage bins overflowing with goodies of all types and levels. Everything from standard loots to Specialty items rarely seen in EU anymore. Not to mention the Armor, Clothing...
  12. C

Loots in Halloween Merry Mayham 2015

a couple Marcorp Kallous 4 (L), and Corrosive Attach Nano III (L). all from Pumpkins I think but I cant be certain
  13. C

Migration 2015

Ok,, Pop Quiz,,, I started last Friday in Stage 1 LT Iron Challenge ,,, today I made it into Stage 4. and what do I see in the Terminal message "Exosaur Elites also count for this mission" Now, I have loved my time smacking Exo's around ever since I was a puny little noob.. (still feel like I...
  14. C

Ruby Chirin Dragon

big gz on the find. 4 days of hunting and not so much as a silver or sapphire yet.. I must be hunting at the wrong times.. lol
  15. C

Eudorian Devil

Has anyone figured out the damage type on these?
Back