Recent content by Catullo

1. C

Help: Retrieving the account of my brother

Thank you very much Sasha...
  2. C

Thanks NoBion. I was also thinking, in my next travel to Europe, to directly visit the main offices of Mindark in Sweden, bringing with me all the right paperworks to show them. Hi Dearest TheRock. Yes sad to say but our main Uncle, Roberto, is no more with us. A very rare and aggressive...
  3. C

Thank you a lot, Bee...he also remembered me several times how nice and educated guy you was (and are). Thanks again
  4. C

My brother Robullo robnap Esposito was a great fan of you, Joda,like me. You too a veteran of 2004 or earlier. Thanks Bro
  5. C

Hello All, On 24th May 2017 my brother Roberto passed away at 56 y.o. due to a very aggressive and fast form of lymphfoma cancer. We were both on Entropia Universe since December 2004. Also if playing more discontinuously in recent times, we never abandoned the game. I tried to login in his...
  6. C

Question: Can't add credit card.

Neteller in Fiji After ONE day of tries with my debit card VISA, MOL and Neteller, finally yesterday i was able to deposit money ingame via Neteller... Very very easy (too much for my finances...) and smooth. Login in Neteller, money in from debit card, then login in EU, deposit center...
  7. C

Question: Can't add credit card.

in the meanwhile in Fiji... ofc they didn't accept my DEBIT VISA card... same message..."wait 15 mins and try again" (so we can laugh harder...i imagine they are saying...) I'm going now to try Neteller solution hoping that being in Fiji is not a problem for all the parts involved... Other...
  8. C

Our animal friends

"The only escape from the miseries of life are music and cats...” ― Albert Schweitzer
  9. C

All welcome in Fiji Islands!

and not only....c'mon visit me, i promise you you can use my laptop at table, kill mobs, drop bombs and eat gnocchi basil pesto in the same moment!!! :)
  10. C

you bring the troxies, i put grill, red wine and lasagna!!! :)
  11. C

It made the worth..........
  12. C

Hi dear, the cheapest way i found from ITALY to Fiji is Korean Airlines. Rome-->Seoul-->Nadi-->Seoul-->Rome Should be about 1750 eur. (low season in europe) Please try to check. About accomodation I can help you to save up to 45% on resort costs and not be scammed by travel agency and tours...
  13. C

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&ved=0CC4QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FFile%3AMexico_Italy_flag_differences.gif&ei=VgoRUdubDsSeiQfGoIHIDw&usg=AFQjCNHJNPaJFs8zw2saeYsfMZww5SuDSw :wise...
  14. C

Anytime LAZZ...when you wil take a break from work and EU...think about Catullo in Fiji...come here relax and power up with some fijian mojitos... ;)
  15. C

The restaurant is actually in the most "congestionated" area of Fiji full of 5-star hotels like Hilton, Sheraton, Radisson, Whyndham, etc...and these hotels will never give you the chance to taste the real Fiji...there are other 321 islands that you can choose to discover this paradise...but...
Back