Recent content by cc.

1. C

Selling: Summer ring 2020 and Christmas ring 2020

time for a bump
  2. C

Selling: Summer ring 2020 and Christmas ring 2020

As Im not hunting these days its time for these to find a new home. Summer ring 2020 30k BO Christmas ring 2020 40k BO thanks!
  3. C

Selling: high end gear

bump it up :)
  4. C

time for a bump :)
  5. C

Acceptable SB offered on the Supremacy and auction will run one week. Happy bidding!
  6. C

Due to not being able to actually put my beloved collection to good use I've decided to reduce my gear level to something more appropriate for the very occasional player I am and foresee being for at least the coming year. Will add BO's in PED below but offers will be considered, including...
  7. C

Merry Husskmas

either the spawn location got moved when i was on a break or no one else is prepped early!
  8. C

Selling: Longtime's Giant Package - LP-70 FEN T6 and others

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
  9. C

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

It would be so awesome if this could be revived, it was one of the best social parts of the game which has been neglected a fair amount as the years go by
  10. C

Buying: Supremacy Armor (M)

time for a bump, also open to other high end armors above Shadow
  11. C

Buying: Supremacy Armor (M)

As the title says am looking for this set, might consider other high end sets also. Post here or drop me a pm :)
  12. C

Buying: High tier and high DPS carbine/rifle

As the title says, looking for one of the high end guns and open to whats on offer, post here or pm me your offers!
  13. C

Coming back from a long break, whats changed?

haha already have! :D
  14. C

thanks mate :)
  15. C

Yeah Ive heard a little about that drama! Cant believe they took out alot of high level accounts like that, but I dont really know the full details of what actually happened. Are they perma banned?
Back