Recent content by Cee

1. Cee

Buying: Landarea

Bump for you Beautiful and Good Luck!!!
  2. Cee

Mining Classes

Thanks for the lesson Winds!! Must confess I was more curious thant anything else but learned a lot more today than in several years playing. You are a great teacher :wise: explained everything in a clear and illustrative way. plus starting the demostration with a global was really cool...
  3. Cee

Question: Filled Skill Implants in Loot?

sounds good
  4. Cee

First mining uber

Big GRATZ!!! Great Find, specially nice when you think you're hitting the bottom:yay::yay::yay:
  5. Cee

Noobs Mining run

:wise: As he says, or you can just use Print Screen and then paste into paint or any other and save. This is usually enough for miners, since you don't have to go on shooting right after the global in most cases :)
  6. Cee

Noobs Mining run

Tneil, big GRATZ on what seems like an excellent start!!!! :yay::yay::yay: mind you, mining is addictive...sometimes returns are good, sometimes they're not. I look forward to reading what is now your mining blog and congratulate you on your first HoF and then your :tower: Don't forget to...
  7. Cee

Comeback?

Well, decided to retrieve all TPs, and at current am only missing 4 or 5 in Amethera. This not only spent the whole 1st Hof plus took serious scrapping of my storage, when it looked like the end of the barrel.... Definitely they want me to stay!!!!:laugh:
  8. XXI Frigu

XXI Frigu

9. Cee

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

MIDAS Multiple Interactive Domes Asteroid Station
  10. Cee

Steel Bird, iron challenge data

Epic fail!!!!
  11. Cee

ATH: SteelBird Finally Paid

Now, this I like to see GRATZ!!!
  12. Cee

Spacebay ...
  13. Cee

Space Sands and its combinations with Resort, Station, Club and so forth
  14. Cee

Skyrock Sky Colisseum (In particular, if global msgs included the Dome # this would be vey catchy!) Beyond
  15. Cee

Promiseland
Back