Recent content by CharlieBuchanan

1. C

Question: How is the S0phi3 auto-loot unlocked?

Perfect! Thanks for the info
  2. C

Thanks! Can I just eat a bunch or do I need to wait until each wears off?
  3. C

Hey Everyone, Could someone tell me how to unlock the S0phi3 autoloot? Mine just hit level 28 so I figured I should start working on the unlock. Thanks in advance!
  4. C

Buying: Tier 0 Ancient Red Scorpion

Looking for a fresh Ancient Red Scorpion. Let me know what you have!
  5. C

Question: "Loan service" Give and take investment

Goal 1 is very vague, goal 2 doesn't have anything to do with a potential investor (?), and goal 3 doesn't make much sense? Is the ROI just a flat 9% or 12% based on whether the person gets more than 10 globals on you land area in a week?
  6. C

Question: Can a pet passive effect be used while it has no energy?

I am curious to know if a pet's passive effect can be used with no energy? For instance, if you have the S0ph13 pet, can you enable the Auto Loot passive while it has energy, and then just never feed it again? Will the passive effect automatically turn off at any point? If so, when? TIA
  7. C

Selling: Selling Landareas!

Did this guy not buy the LA?
  8. C

Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

I think it's against the ToS with my little pea brain.
  9. C

Let Get Real Clear on Cheaters/Botters and How to Fight Them

100% I watched the video; this is clearly botting/scripting.
  10. C

Question: How much longer until Arkadia Moon Deeds are tradable?

OH WOW!! I'm really surprised at the insanely fast (or very coincidental) turn around time to answer this. Sounds like they will be trad-able in the near future!
  11. C

If we are <1K to sell out I'd buy some more just for the liquidity. But yes, I have a bunch so I'd rather not buy more. Though, in EU it's so hard to profit, any deed really is a good investment if you are going to put money into EU instead of the stock market or a savings account.
  12. C

Hot damn it is taking forever for these things to sell out. I know they pay ass dividends but what in the world is taking so long?? You even get a free pet that has some value to buy these things. As of 25/01/2019 there were 54K/200K deeds left. ITS BEEN OVER A YEAR; I NEED AN UPDATE!!! /endrant
  13. C

Selling: Fi/Ra/Co Evil, Adjusted

sold; thread can be closed
  14. C

pending sale
  15. C

price is now TT+1500 OBO
Back