Recent content by Cheese

1. C

Whey Cool Products @ Deer Mall, Floor 1, Shop 3

Enhancers restocked and below MU! Get them while they're hot.
  2. C

Shop restocked! (With more coming in the next 24 hours) Come get your weapon and mining enhancers, and more - all below average MU.
  3. C

Store has been restocked - I will be attempting to restock more often. Restock includes: Weapon Damage Enhancer I/II/III/IV/V/VI/VII E-AMP 11 E-AMP 15 Some odds and ends. Also in stock are some leftover weapons and components from Merry Mayhem, as well as mining enhancers. All new stock is...
  4. C

The shop has been restocked. Restocking included Mining Depth Enhancers I/II/III, Weapon Damage Enhancers I/II/III/IV/V AR-Matrix LR 20s, and a few low grade mining amps. You can also find some martial gloves (F, L) on the floor looking for a pair of hands to call home. Well priced.
  5. C

Selling: Bulk CLDs/AUDs/Compet - Discounted rate, PED only - see thread for details

I lost a fight... cheddar luck next time... (bump :D )
  6. C

Selling: Bulk CLDs/AUDs/Compet - Discounted rate, PED only - see thread for details

The deeds have served me well and I'm looking to pass them on. I'm hoping to find a buyer who wants every deed of a given type, or all the deeds period. I am not selling them in singles or small groups, please see below. 24 CLDs - Combined, these pay out, on average, between 75-100 PED every...
  7. C

See top of original post - End Of Merry Mayhem sale! Prices on some items reduced so much, you'll think "There is no way Cheese is profiting off any of this right now." And you just might be right! Beat the resellers here and grab Enhancers for 40-90% UNDER current weekly MU. Enjoy! -Cheese
  8. C

Bump! Check out the new ad in the original post and see what we have to offer!
  9. C

Selling: Christmas Ring 2016

I'll get in on this, but I'll switch it up a bit. 50 AUDs - that's like +4000 on an average day.
  10. C

More stock has been added, see original post for the latest!
  11. C

Renting Improved Restoration Chip

Greetings! It will be quite some time before I truly grow into this chip, so I'm renting it out for the time being. Due to the cooldown mechanic, you can use this chip and immediately switch back to your weapon while being regenerated over the 30 second heal over time. This is great for if...
  12. C

Renting Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military T2.8

Collateral is 50 AUDs Fee is 10 PED per day or 60 PED per week. Please PM if you're interested. -Cheese
  13. C

Selling: Selling 35 Calypso Land Deeds (unit or bulk discount)

Topic in subject - CLDs for sale. NOTE: 25 deeds left 1940/each 1935/each if you buy 5 (9,675 total) 1930/each if you buy 10 (19,300 total) 1925/each if you buy all 25 (48,125 total) I will consider AUD trades though I am primarily interested in PED. PM [Exotic Cheese Cheese] in-game, reply...
  14. C

Buying: Top level apartment in Omegaton West Habitat or similar area

I'm looking for a top level apartment in Omegaton West Habitat or similar sizable place with a great view. If you've got any to show, PM/mail me in-game (I'm slower to respond on the forums) - full character name is Exotic Cheese Cheese. Let me know what your asking price is. I have PED, CLDs...
  15. C

WHEY COOL PRODUCTS CALYPSO, NEW OXFORD TP, DEER MALL, FLOOR 1, SHOP 3 [33597, 47437, 120] Do you need Enhancers, Attachments, Components, and more? Are you tired of paying AH MU? You should be! Come to Whey Cool Products! We’re less than a minute run from the New Oxford TP! You literally...
Back