Recent content by cherie

1. C

Info: Arkadian Alliance - Go Swirl Yourself Monthly Competition (2017)

hi, as a newbie to entropia, Can you tell me what min skills/levels are needed to be able to kill the lowest mob available ? I will chip in if i have to : ) Thanks!
  2. C

Selling: Selling enmatters

I need all Alicenies Gel
  3. C

FYI: Secrets of Crafting

hello, i'm a returning player.. can somebody please explain what "multiplyer L BP" is ? :) i re-read it and i still don't understand ;(
  4. C

Help: Looking for Mentor - Getting back in :)

Hi all. I'm trying to come back from a long hiatus, quite confused about everything now :) I'm in Planet Arcadia... Looking for a Mentor to help me get back into the groove :) I'm PST time =) Thanks so much! -Cherie
  5. C

BIG Industries Transport Services

hi chad, i tried to contact you for your services but did not get a response :(
  6. C

Help: returning player - Looking for a CRAFTING Mentor!

Hi there! i played EU a few years ago, but i've stopped due to some RL issues. I'm back to trying out once again but seems everything is a phase =) A little about me. I'm over 30 (i stopped counting after this age :P) haha. I Have a 40 Hour full time job to support the gaming ;) I'm...
  7. C

Calypso Settlers are recruiting

Hi Rowdoc I'm looking for a new soc, as i'm coming back into playing calypso. It's been quiet a while, so i'm gonna be quiet newbish to everything again. If you guys don't mind a newbie player in your ranks :) I'll PM you in game.
  8. C

Question: When to go to the Next Step ?

thanks all for the input, they def do help Thanks again! -Cherie
  9. C

Question: When to go to the Next Step ?

Hi All :) Pretty New here, I've been grinding up on a QR100 BP Basic Filter to try to get BC unlocked (lol would take a while). How would I know when to switch recipes? :) Is there a stat that I should be looking at in the BP? Any info would be great. Thanks all! -Cherie
  10. C

Calypso Resource Center...

checking you guys out today =)
  11. C

Buying: MINERS! - Oil / Lysterium ingot / Lysterium Stone

I've started the "Craft grind" and looking for a miner that can constantly supply me. If you do mine alot and often get oil or lysterium, please feel free to save your auction cost and sell it straight to me instead!. Will be a constant customer for you as I skill up and need other things...
  12. C

NBK Miners & NBK Elite Miners are now recruiting!

Just joined today :) :yay::yay: Thanks for having me =) Hoping to be a great Crafter for you guys one day ;) hehe
Back