Recent content by chevrons

1. C

Can not login, can not see my tikets...

I am trying to access support pages to activate Entropia Pocket, but get error messages On my phone I get 'Server not responding properly' On Windows I get This page isn't working at the moment If the problem continues, contact the site owner. HTTP ERROR 425 When I email Support I just get an...
  2. C

Merry Mayhem 2019

So I'm level 64 but HP 209. Am I in cat 5 or 6? If 6, this is biased against Melee users who have higher Health than Ranged players.
  3. C

Windows Technical Update

Yes, I've tried all the options. Since EU worked up until the patch about three weeks ago, I do conclude the fault lies with MA. My support case has been open since 18th June, no response at all from MA.
  4. C

Windows Technical Update

No, it hasn't fixed my problem, EU still evaporates after entering Login details. At the moment I can get in by playing on my laptop instead of my desktop. Maybe there are several problems, and this fixes just one, but then it would be nice if MA would acknowledge that.
  5. C

Entropia Universe 16.4.0 Release Notes

1 2 3 4 As opposed to I II III IV which are Roman Numerals Personally I preferred Roman, I'd rather see XIII not 13.
  6. C

Avoid Akmuuls Server

I don't think it's Server related. My avatar and my wife's both work fine on my laptop, and both are stuck loading on our desktop; both boxes have Windows 10, but presumably slightly different installations. (We're both on Ark, at different locations).
  7. C

Entropia Universe 15.1.0 Release Notes

I don't understand why they felt it necessary to have Pickup at Origin move the item to storage. This seems to introduce a difference to if you win an auction on your current planet, where the item stays on the auction. Likewise, items offered for sale, but unsold, stay on the auction. So if...
  8. C

A Scam attempt foiled : Big Thanks to MA team and community members for preemptive action

I am aware of at least one Avatar whose name includes 'Mr. X'. To avoid any aspersions on these presumably innocent players, can you confirm that you chose this pseudonym just randomly, and that it is not a coded reference?
  9. C

ComPet Bulletin #1

Withdrawal minimum 1k Ped and takes over 40 days? You are joking.
  10. C

ComPet Bulletin #1

Why has no-one commented on the most important clarification which is missing? How are players going to pay to play through a browser, how are they going to withdraw any winnings? And how will this look different from an online poker site?
  11. C

Entropia Universe Patch 14.7.4.1

If the economies are entirely separate, then why did the first announcement say that Compets can be played for Ped? Are these the same Ped? Can Ped be transferred between EU and Compets? If non-EU players of Compets pay and win Ped, how do they withdraw their winnings? How will MA avoid...
  12. C

ComPet & CombatPet Deeds (CPD)

I don't see clarity about playing for Ped or winning cash. Will there be new players who can play completely free, those who buy premium content but cannot win cash, and those with EU accounts who can win Ped. Or new players who can play completely free, and those who buy premium content and...
  13. C

ComPet App Deeds

ROFL. So how many of the expected new players paying an average of $3 per month will be attracted by promises of winning cash they can't withdraw? And will the people who run Android accept that? Or Apple?
  14. C

ComPet App Deeds

I wonder what the cash withdrawal system will look like on this new game. Minimum 1000 Ped, take 50 business days, anti-money laundering verification? And are these Ped really going to be fully exchangeable with Entropia? That would at the very least make the auditing interesting.
Back