Recent content by Chiee

1. C

Reshaping how EU Invests - entropiainvest.com

Ok. Did you forgot you were an investor years in my fund and you decided to leave it? Did you forget you guys shared my fund infos years in your discord? I told Divinity I cant trust him or you that you dont do this again which is reason i didnt accept him.
  2. C

I must have missed this and I cant find logs about it from discord... Would be great to see the "official" reason why I cant join in the channel even I am and have been shareholder from the beginning. Divinity actually invited me to join with the first investors when he was starting the...
  3. C

No answer still :(
  4. C

Entropiafund Events: Jackpot, Amazing items in Prizes (Join Here)

I will update your points personally today so we can move on from this topic. There is alot of participants so we ask understanding. Its not easy job to maintain this kind of event. You have a chance to keep stats of your globals or calculate your points and globals on your own which I suggest...
  5. C

1 PRIZE LEFT on formicacidas! GZ EODEN! Eoden Asmodeus Rydar Formicacida Weak 6 417 PED Thu, 27 Aug 2020 17:58:27
  6. C

After much discussion, we have decided to make a small change to interest earnings on points from hunting on EntropiaFund Land Area’s. If no points are earned from an avatar for 3 consecutive months, their name will be moved to an “Inactive” tab on the points page and they will no longer...
  7. C

Welcome all! still 5x extra 500ped prizes left from formicacidas!
  8. C

What do you think about David Simmonds answers about EU being a gambling game?

Im not sure when they fixed enchancers or made other last VU's etc but still I would say they have improved everyones gameplay and lot during this year. Making things easier to look and compare etc. You know :)
  9. C

Katla Vulkana Vulkansdottir Formicacida Weak 490 PED Thu, 20 Aug 2020 14:44:49 BIG GZ. 7 prizes left!
  10. C

Chiee's Entropiafund

New investors welcome
  11. C

it has to be next one!