Recent content by Chooch

1. Chooch

My Swunting Experiment

Good luck - I can't wait to see what your returns are like.
  2. Chooch

Make 1% a Month with the EFD Growth Fund!

I would like to invest my meager amount of EFD in the FUND... After an initial investment can I buy more of the FUND later???
  3. Chooch

Hey!

Welcome to the fold my friend - Enjoy this place and be sure to carry a large sense of humor :D
  4. Chooch

I Got Money... Now What?

Male Snablesnots are good to hunt until you skill up - also Sabkama (sp?) if you have armor. I agree though, skill up your current gear before you purchase more stuff. You will need the PEDs for ammo ;)
  5. Chooch

S> 18.5k EFD

Congratz Andy!
  6. Chooch

Guide to Practical Living In EU

These are some good points - I have learned a lot of this from my SOC so I might add a suggestion: If you find someone you like to hunt/craft/mine with, see if their Society fits your play style & personality and try joining. There is a lot to learn from the vast amounts of experience in a...
  7. Chooch

Question: Some advice

I just started playing EU over a month ago after leaving another MMORPG (5 yrs). I really enjoyed mining in that game and when I jumped into EU I have learned that you need to Hunt first - build up that skill as a base then as you hit globals, start putting PEDS away toward the other...
  8. Chooch

How many times have you "quit" EU?

I'm too new to have quit but I have found that mixing up other hobbies along with my game play keeps it in perspective.... geocaching, hiking, motorcycle riding... I used to play another MMORPG for 5 years and felt that is what kept my sanity - the real life breaks and distractions... :D
  9. Chooch

Question: What Is RockTropia?

I suspect that will be available right after Cry2.... 2013?? :D
  10. Chooch

Seriously? All this for a few pec?

This is hilarious! Thank you for the morning laugh.... :laugh:
  11. Chooch

S> 18.5k EFD

I'll bid 1 PED :)
  12. Chooch

Strategies for selling materials?

I would also like to see the answer to this from the veteran miners. My debate is should I hold onto it & stack to sell better or sell it to get the PEDS I need for probes. Subscribing for answers.
  13. Chooch

Question: Mining distance - what is a 100 meters?

LOL - Nice Thanx everyone - I figured I was on the right track. Appreciate the responses.
  14. Chooch

Question: Mining distance - what is a 100 meters?

I've been playing for a few weeks now and gaining information off of EF but one thing that eludes me is how do you tell distance. I know to hit 'P' on EU to get location but what is the calculation to know you have moved 100 meters? Is it if I move from ##000 to ##100 that is a 100 meters? I...
  15. Chooch

Sigzter's enmat blog

Enjoying this information - going to subscribe! Thanx
Back