Recent content by Chuck Wholrey

1. Chuck Wholrey

22 DAY CHALLENGE! 10,000 PED for 500 Total Global Value

please register chuck jarrdhead wholrey thanks ;)
  2. Chuck Wholrey

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

<sigh> really? I have never heard of you before.... however.... I am the leader of Benevolence. Sloth was a member of Benevolence, and is still a friend. He might have "crossed over to the dark side" and joined NVE, but that is besides the point. AS a society gains time in this game, it gains...
  3. Chuck Wholrey

Prototype Regeneration Field Chip

As an official is reading this..... can we get an official response?
  4. Chuck Wholrey

Sweat Union 2020

Strike that, reverse that, increase the cost. Allow the new player to build up to where they enjoy playing the game. Nobody enjoys sweating.... only a jackass would pay a player .5 ped per K of sweat. Maybe a reseller who has 1 million in storage.... yeah... but not a player. If you know the...
  5. Chuck Wholrey

50 for 50 PED, 100 for 500 PED, 200 for 5000 PED! April Progressive Gambler by EntropiaInvest

Register Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Thanks for adding Aakas Island 8)
  6. Chuck Wholrey

Highest mob agro

Necanu Atrox Riptor Beladoth Otorugi they all aggro on range, you can face pull them, but I think necanu win?
  7. Chuck Wholrey

Question: How much longer until Arkadia Moon Deeds are tradable?

Moon Deed They responded: http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/s0ph13-pet-sale-ends-sunday-29-03-2020.15203/
  8. Chuck Wholrey

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

When did I start.... Account Created 2011-01-22 Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey I was born on a drunken night after an epic poker game..... My buddy swore up and down this game was awesome, the real cash part confused a lot of people at the table that night, but I was still interested in what...
  9. Chuck Wholrey

Question: Can we upgrade the "Viceroy - Skullcandy Edition" armor?

yes you can. watch the video on the second post. he really does a good job explaining what needs to happen. just adjust the MU for today's market. http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/upgrading-the-viceroy-skull-candy-ed-question.14241/
  10. Chuck Wholrey

Price check of Rock Ripper 3 Gold Rush

rock ripper 3 gold rush I like mine. It's not for sale. I won it, along with the Terramaster 3 Gold Rush. Both are awesome items. The skill gain, eco, and performance of the extractor is good for me. once again, neither one is for sale.... they are mine ;)
  11. Chuck Wholrey

EntropiaInvest's Epic Globals Roulette : Win Big Prizes on some Lucky Global Numbers!

please register Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey thanks
  12. Chuck Wholrey

Missing Peds

Funny you should mention this..... :scratch2::lolup:
  13. Chuck Wholrey

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

please register: Chuck Jarrdhead Wholrey Thanks ;)
  14. Chuck Wholrey

Selling: Ursa (M) T2.9

Ursa UL M As the old owner of the set.... I loved it. Wish i had the peds to buy it back, i kinda miss it :broke::love: It is the only set, and only UL parts in game. Good luck with the sale M8
Back