Recent content by Cinni

1. Cinni

who likes Vegemite :D

rofl...ewwww!!! Just the thought...ick! Happy Australia Day peoples!!!
  2. Cinni

Your "I" is capital...My LOL was typed in caps and it posted in lower case. Weird.
  3. Cinni

lol.......
  4. Cinni

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

Voted for today!
  5. Cinni

Got voting done for today.
  6. Cinni

Voted on 4 of them!
  7. Cinni

Elf shoes competition.

Huh? They fixed it??? Well, keep your EFD then and choke on it. :P :laugh:
  8. Cinni

Maybe I put too much on? Idk, didn't seem like much to me. I put way more butter than I did the vegemite. So 9 out of 10 have vegemite in their pantry. I hope you all don't pay as much as I paid for that little jar lol! I could buy 3 jars (3x the size) of all natural peanut butter for the price...
  9. Cinni

Most likely I will not get marmite til the vegemite is out...which may be awhile...hehehe. At first it tasted really weird and then I REALLY tasted it and I swear, strong cheese came to mind, so it wasn't so bad. Is this normal or did I really brainwash myself into thinking it has some sorta...
  10. Cinni

If you have a World MArket near you, they sell almost everything! We have a big store called Meijer which has a whole aisle of worldly foods. I just found last night they have Marmite (have to try that one next). I found a ton of stuff there and could have saved an hour drive the other night...
  11. Cinni

LOL, nope, still alive! Ummm...well, it isn't all that lol! Nah, it actually tasted like really strong spread on cheese or something, but for some reason the smell is familiar to me! Weird. I made both kids taste it and neither liked it, but neither spit it out either! I had to trick my son...
  12. Cinni

Thanks for the tips! Gonna go try it now! :eek:
  13. Cinni

Does this stuff (veg) need to be refrigerated? Just got me some at World Market last night!:D I'm scared to try it lol! May need to pick up some honey? I also found Marmite. Wow, they have everything! But no Milo. Gonna check Walmart today since they claim the have it. Also found some Tim Tams...
  14. Cinni

Ah, ok, i got it! I would hate to try for the first time and get it wrong! :eek::laugh:
  15. Cinni

Voted, but also couldn't vote one of them for some reason.
Back