Recent content by CleverDevil

1. C

Consolidated Rocktropia Guide and info

The AI war (repeatable mission) 40 kills AI Mob Rewards : Presidential 2 ped Credit Card : value 2 ped CheapA$$ Ammo: value 1 ped Presidential Pay Stub: value 0.00ped
  2. C

Reward for Vixen Shy stage I (The color of Envy I ) is 0,80 ped skill implant (Aim, Blp Tech or Combat Reflexes).
  3. C

Thank you ... Crafty Boost are missions for crafters :D
  4. C

So RT has new Crafting Missions ? Where is NPC or Terminal that give this missions ?
  5. C

Are planet owner allowed to play with their own avatar?

Just read this theard : http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/they-walk-amongst-us.11222/ Hope all people have their answers there .
  6. C

Failed to update EU: An internal error occurred. Please contact support. 25 PED whoever figures it out!!!

Uncheck the 64 bit this will let you try EU on 32 ... On my laptop worked...
  7. C

Virtual Reality Visionary Vows to Create 300000 Jobs in Cyberspace - Sputnik International

My speculation . Teleport fee between new project MA work for VR , I remember a while ago ND did say something about AmeVRica ( www.amevrica.com ) . There is also another project from Second Life, called Project Sansar ( www.projectsansar.com ) . Maybe VR players can TP inside EU planets to play !?
  8. C

Petition to remove Explosive BPs (or change them) - Part 2

This blueprint should give as residue Shrapnel . Maybe this is the only way to fix something in economy of this game . Energy Matter Residue and Metal Residue should drop only from blueprints that use ores,enmatter,loot from the game not something from TT.
  9. C

10 forest battles/day counter proposals

+rep on this. The game should have is own forum . Also this game should be posted on some gamers/developers forums(ex. http://androidforums.com/ or http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games etc.) so some "outsiders" should beta testing too(some new ideas etc.) , after all some of us...
  10. C

Question: Taming and how to get rare pets

The only fair thing how to get epic/rare pets is like RT did it ... loot some rare items and get the spawn( a key for an instance etc.) for the rare/epic creature. I think Calypso team don't care to much about it anyway ...
  11. C

Extreme Mode - Play in extreme mode

that's nice to see that actualy there is a HardCore Mission :).
  12. C

Extreme Mode - Play in extreme mode

Maybe you will love a HardCore Mission (which there are not ingame) instead of Iron Mission . Once you get killed during mission you loose the kills and have to start mission again from scratch ...Anyway good luck with your project!
  13. C

Selling: Corinthian Ruby Kanin Pet lvl1

Pet Sold. Info. Accelaration buff 14%
  14. C

Bump it up!
  15. C

Bump it up!
Back