2. jooo

jooo

derer
  3. jooo

jooo

derer
  4. Cobra The Dark Knight

Selling: Dark Knight Island Land on Arkadia

dombath take one look at tracker one look at dna all whit just eny now how abudt eu now what it is and what it can do i can farst make a XL ther say 500 miliones a day so what ther hell is the point of that the nr can be lies lik hell becures its only me ther now if ther tru or not so...
  5. Cobra The Dark Knight

Spawn yes i get underground deed pay out same plac so as the land tax and i am just a high end hunter chek me nr 13 all time hunter on tracker and i can proud say i never Count enything i just shot so long i get what i find fair i se no point in sit and Count peds and pec and fruts...
  6. Cobra The Dark Knight

mini Rely you now me very well only info i can get out is for lik 4 days so rest is gorn its up to you rely if you wont to bid on it or not no one demand you to do so land it self coast 150k tt Arkoins so and ther was sum markup up on Arkoins and you dam well now Kamaldon was not a...
  7. Cobra The Dark Knight

hehe mac i am mostly in game to haw funy not to Count pec and all other Things if i think what i get is fair all is good
  8. Cobra The Dark Knight

just wunder if all think all in game ar geeks i never writt Down what i get in tax i know sum do i se what i got and then i haw sum fun hunts out of it tax from the land is growing nicely ther more pepoles ther com to ark and ther dnas ar top so same when i hunt if i haw around 600...
  9. Cobra The Dark Knight

i diten copy eny tax revy Down from it evet rely and i am open for offers on it so com whit a bid on it
  10. Cobra The Dark Knight

up agin com on top land rely
  11. dark knight iisland

dark knight iisland

dark knight Island map
  12. Cobra The Dark Knight

Dark Knight Island Land on Arkadia I am thinking about selling my land, so I am open for offers on it! DNA on the land is ...... Mutated Kamaldons 2 x DNA Mutated Bokols 2 x DNA Mutated Oro 1 x DNA The House on the land can fin be used as a shop as well as a home, and it is right by the...
  13. Cobra The Dark Knight

Bounty & Reward 25k peds

Bounty & Reward Start date 22nd June 2015 Cobra the Dark Knight, Land Owner of Dark Knights Island is looking for 1 DNA part to complete a set of Bokol Mutated DNA on his land and is offering the following Bounty & Rewards. Bounty Bokol Skull Plate DNA part 25,000 ped (must be looted on...
Back