Recent content by Cobra

1. Cobra

50 k even mob longtooth thingie

If anyone thinks it wasn't deserved, they need a jealousy check.
  2. Cobra

HoF: My first HOF!

Grtz bro! ..
  3. Cobra

50 k even mob longtooth thingie

Damn!!! I dont have the highest soc loot anymore :P You beat my 3.5k argo ^ ^ MASSIVE CONGRATS!!!!! (No shit, right?) Gah.. i need to log now ^ ^:ahh:
  4. Cobra

NDA sucks

I had a job, where i was promoted to a better position. 4 months later, the owner decided to sell out. We all lost our jobs. Sometimes, shit happens. And it stinks.
  5. Cobra

The post I don't want to have to post

dude no! Besides Hanne your the only one who actualy did anything... (from our perspective) We love yah dude
  6. Cobra

See you on the flip side.

The dark side beckons to you... Return to the dark side!
  7. Cobra

Big turn out at Jennifer Island because of harasser

Simple Solution. Jenifers island is PVP enabled. Caly CANNOT KILL ANYONE except some noobs. Hell, PM me I wouldnt mind killing him any chance i get. WTS armed to the teeth service! FREE!!
  8. Cobra

Is anyone a lawyer?

Who's a lawyer? (hehe) Goodluck dude. Let us know how it goes!
  9. Cobra

Locked accounts

^ This ^ +rep Playing Sherlock Holmes is fun, but perhaps it getting a bit out of hand? Of course we all want to know WTH is going on within MA, but sometimes patience can get you the most information, if that makes sense. An official statement from MA would have averted 99% of this.
  10. Cobra

MA Official lets people test out space @Twin Peaks

They dont know, they arent devs. I tried to pry as much as i could already, lol. BTW I saw you in the Mothership, Misao!!! Me and the MA avatar said hi and continued with my tour, LOL!
  11. Cobra

'Interesting' Reply From Support Ref: Bugged Finders.

Amps also do NOT show level requirements.
  12. Cobra

Is anyone a lawyer?

Seriously. Hire a PI (or a hacker) and get a plane ticket. Teach the lesson yourself, its cheaper anyways :tongue2:
  13. Cobra

Locked accounts

Oh for the love of Mod Mercs!
  14. Cobra

Locked accounts

If enough of the MU was 123% or more then yes, it would be easy.
  15. Cobra

Locked accounts

MA Probably doesnt have too much time to put into this right now, considering MA employees are currently running space rides 24/7. Plus, whats the rush? If people where trying to create and launder money then IMO MA should go after them legally. I just vote the Peds from the trail goes into...
Back