Recent content by Colbey Kal

1. Colbey Kal

Selling: WTS: Isis LR48

SIB maxed at 26. Contact me in game
  2. Colbey Kal

Suggestion: Incentivize Reports of Exploits and Bugs

Which bug is this? I'm coming back from a two year break. True. Having the bugs /exploits made public (1 week, maybe?) after being reported would also help that......Motivation works best when there is both a carrot and a stick.
  3. Colbey Kal

Suggestion: Incentivize Reports of Exploits and Bugs

It probably costs between $75,000 and $150,000 (USD), per year, per programmer - after overhead. Granted, they probably won't dedicate 'all' of a programmer's time to sniffing out bugs. So let's say they have an internal initiative to improve discovering and getting rid of existing bugs - lets...
  4. Colbey Kal

Renting out Cat 2 Mayhem weapon

Bumping it
  5. Colbey Kal

Yog buff exploit: time for MA to take a stand

MA accused me of cheating in Easter Mayhem 2018, for having an 'impossibly' low kill count in 'Defense'. I was DQ'd for both divisions. They removed my scores and bumped everyone else up in 'both' categories after the announcement had been made. I do not remember if I was banned from future...
  6. Colbey Kal

Suggestion: Loot Channel

We are able to log what we loot by being in teams now. It is nice. Could a new channel (I'd suggest under 'System" except for wanting it's own color) where we have text of loot? This would let us export it, it'd be easier to read, and we could turn it off. Thanks!
  7. Colbey Kal

Summer Mayhem Update

Vs. :confused:
  8. Colbey Kal

Summer Mayhem 2020

Personally, I'd rather they Not rush fixing that.... Let the players use them in the Mayhem event then ban those players from this and further events by trying to cheat. Creative game-play is great. Using obvious bugs.... not so much!
  9. Colbey Kal

Suggestion: Increase Summer mayhem to 3 weeks

Yes!!! :yay: Lets do five weeks! Seven weeks! ......No... Two Months! ... ... ... Start each one the day after the last one closes!!! :yay: --------- I don't actually care, but there should be a "reason" for the length
  10. Colbey Kal

Renting out Cat 2 Mayhem weapon

Tier 4 Piron PBP-20 + Fi/Ra/Co Cause, Modified 47.2 base dmg/sec (out of 48 max) with near-perfect amp If it gets ready for a tier upgrade I'll upgrade it 200 ped rental. Will only rent to 1 person per event For each "style" when the renter wins: 1st place, 100 PED refund 2nd place: 75 PED...
  11. Colbey Kal

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier 8

........bump
  12. Colbey Kal

Suggestion: Terminal movement range change

From VU 16 update: In the past I could turn off "Move to Target". This would let me open the Storage, Auction, and Crafting Terminals at the same time. I can't manage to to do this anymore at 'most' locations. Could the distance that automatically closes please be increased? A small change...
  13. Colbey Kal

Suggestion: More Items Available + Better Inventory System

I would love a function to 'convert' vehicles and containers into permanent storage spots. Maybe return the TT value in UA - maybe not. I'd happy "pay" the TT value for it. This lets the RCE function, provides a permanent sink for ul storage things, and increases top level storage to lessen...
  14. Colbey Kal

Selling: Melee Trauma Amplifier 8

I'm selling a Trauma 8 amp. Efficiency: 76.7% Electric Damage: 36 Would be interested in trading for ares ring augmented / perfected in trade, or an arson TEN. No rush. It's rare but not popular
  15. Colbey Kal

Suggestion: Vanity initiative

I'm returning from a year+ break after about 10 years of playing, so I'm rethinking everything. It seems that there are more people chasing the huge win than before, and fewer just playing for relaxing fun. Hopefully I'm wrong. There appears to have been minimal development effort put into...
Back