Recent content by ColonelBuckshot

1. ColonelBuckshot

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML35 T7.70

Up
  2. ColonelBuckshot

Suggestion: Future of events in Entropia

Yeah very good. Hope we see much more variety though. It's safe to say the game is way over saturated with weapons now and players need some new things to work towards. How about actually having all 7 peices of mayhem armor in the vendor sold as a set for a start!? How about getting back to the...
  3. ColonelBuckshot

News: Server Downtime for Patch

No salt. Just messing about lol. Personally I love RDI, I'd love to see it expanded. Heaps of fun. So here is my take..... Maby the game needs to hold hand a bit more and explain the systems and run tutorials etc Most common things I hear is it's too hard, boring or they run out of ammo...
  4. ColonelBuckshot

Yeah although the majority start on calypso and there lies the problem. Caly is absolutely terrible for new players :(
  5. ColonelBuckshot

Atleast they would have the oppertunity to grow with some decent beginner content? Usually new players pack it in before they are even 20% into mentoring.....
  6. ColonelBuckshot

Exaggerating as usual! More like 2 players. Maby they could club together and send mindark 250,000ped each to fund development?
  7. ColonelBuckshot

Selling: Meckel & Loch ML35 T7.70

Bump trade for swine.
  8. ColonelBuckshot

Send a gift

Always used it exclusively on mobile haha
  9. ColonelBuckshot

Send a gift

Nice start although seems the website isnt compatible with mobile.
  10. ColonelBuckshot

Price Check marber BGH t0

There was a quick sale on auction a few months ago for like 19k but you cant rely on such anomalies. A more realistic price gotta be lik 24k T0. But even that's gotta be considered cheap for what it offers? Most would say 25 - 30k however.
  11. ColonelBuckshot

Price Check Easter Ring 2024

Nothing special. 5k tops.
Back