Recent content by comep

1. C

Are you geek enough for this??

very geeky indeed. i would never get one though,too much of a hassle to read the time. im more into these classic ones http://www.hammacher.com/publish/71701.asp
  2. C

CND Hiring Female Dancers @ weekends

its how you use your female avatar,that is two fat bearded men sitting behind the computer,one is virtually dancing for the other as a professional dancer for peds, in my book you definatly are gay. both of you if the client knows your a rl male. some people have no problem with that. I do and...
  3. C

What will the banks sell for?

i voted +1M and let me tell you why. This is EU everything is overpriced and the banks will sell to the highest amount you can guess.
  4. C

oh...Clarification what i meant was "IF MOST real women are not into it.." :D dont be sad ultima even if this doesnt work out for you,you can dance for me in private anytime :D :handjob: :D
  5. C

wtih real women not into it,i got a feeling this will turn the club into a gay virtual club full of crossdressers. :rolleyes:
  6. C

double post
  7. C

Improved M2870 Sold for 75001 PEDs

it IS a rich man's game. you just got to focus on enjoying the gameplay using the crappy items you can afford,there isn't much more to it than that,and accept the fact that you will never gear up to own ubers items. This is what this game is for us poor players,and you can always live the...
  8. C

Bring Light to the caves !!!!

This little light of mine i'm gonna let it shine.. This little light of mine i'm gonna let it shine.. This little light of mine i'm gonna let it shine.. let it shine let it shine let it shine.. can anyone guess from where i got that song? "Hint Adventure Game" :)
  9. C

CONTROL? or manipulation?

off topic: in my own opinion the game IS dying or at least the end has already begun,ofcourse only time will tell. :topic: On Topic:i think that MA is extremely glad that this forum and other fan forums exists,because owners and mods have to deal with all the BS while MA just lays back...
  10. C

I Kill all Fappers!!!

although my post is clear and explains itself i'll put it in a more simple form for you. you use legitimate ways to ruin other people's business "PK" but make sure people dont use legitimate ways that could ruin your business "in this case a legitimate shop sale in your mall".
  11. C

I Kill all Fappers!!!

:laugh: its quite simple "Neomaven" wants to control the Dasps and what they drop,nothing wrong with that because PK is legitamate by MA. however what "Neomaven" is doing to fappers in my opinion is wrong,there are alot of hired fappers out there and fappers who make a living out of it. what...
  12. C

Hacked with a GoldCard .... !?

could it be that MA is developing some sort of AI for the avatars to want to log on by themselves,want to be alive and carry out thier daily matters without us controling them? does this mean someday ill log on and find that my avatar hit a hof on his own? ok just ignore my crazy thoughts. plz...
  13. C

Adj V1

it seems that alot of people do not know the ethics of trading. if this had been a Buying thread,all "Rude Accusing And Critisizing" posts would have been acceptable. However,in a Selling thread there are ethics of knowing what to say or just keep your mouth shut. Critisizing price,seller and...
  14. C

Price list on uber items

the egg :laugh:
  15. C

Danger ?

a solution for massive inflation...:rolleyes:
Back