Recent content by Compusmurf

1. Compusmurf

Ah the good old days!

OMG, Mega, that was the proposal party that we threw when I proposed to my wife. (We ARE still married).. Holy crap! A TON of planning went into that. Mindstar, Deathifier, wow, just too cool.
  2. Compusmurf

The Ambuliped New Edition @ OLA 17 The Salty Flats

Register me. Larry Compusmurf Wright
  3. Compusmurf

Selling: Full Nemesis M (Unl)

bump? Still for sale.
  4. Compusmurf

Selling: Full Nemesis M (Unl)

Full male set. TT+1000. Warning tho, I keep all my armors, even the ones in storage for years at full/high TT. Interested? Message me here and we'll meet on Calypso. No trades unless you have one of those quad aircraft and we'll deduct an agreed on value.
  5. Compusmurf

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

Bigger FL would have been nice a few years back when I had friends that still played....
  6. Compusmurf

OMG did MA buy FB??

You've never shown me a copy of this "mystery agreement" so I know what the heck I signed!!!!! All I know is I signed something.... :)
  7. Compusmurf

OMG did MA buy FB??

Every time Softhart gets bored at work, she does her best to cause issues elsewhere. What a troublemaker!!!
  8. Compusmurf

Help: Mayday Mayday!! My SSD disk dont fit in my new Laptop.

So, If I'm reading this right, your new laptop is using the current standards and the SSD in your old laptop and the old laptop aren't using current standards and won't fit You said other standard SATA 2.5" drives fit in your new one.... So that would imply the old machine used some...
  9. Compusmurf

Help: Mayday Mayday!! My SSD disk dont fit in my new Laptop.

Care to post photos of the laptop connector and the drive's connector?
  10. Compusmurf

Happy Birthday MS9

Happy Birthday! :birthday:
  11. Compusmurf

Failed Real BAD. (19)

Eh, nevermind. lol
  12. Compusmurf

New Nvidia Drivers (258.96)

Not new really. Nothing changed from the 7/7 beta release date. New Physx, new Nvidia HD Audio. Noticed a bit of artifact/lag with these in EU, especially when zooming around in cars. Could be I've not used cars much with previous driver sets. Fewer nvidia driver restarts in Win 7 x64...
  13. Compusmurf

Achievement: Dead Speak :)

Gratz! Welcome to the club. Now you need to attend some big PVP events and listen to the smack talk!!!!!!
  14. Compusmurf

FYI: 200th post in 4 years

No cookies for you. Keep up that post count and you'll catch up to me.
  15. Compusmurf

Vehicles: How they gonna work-discuss

IF you could use them as a weapon, imagine lining up 250 people in pvp and running them down in 1 pass.....
Back