Recent content by Congadawg

1. Congadawg

Selling: All Skills!

lol I'm afraid so. Even if I wanted to stay, I just can't justify it anymore. Getting married, house hunting, working etc etc... all of that has taken a front seat to gaming. I get on Afterworld Alpha pretty often just to mess around with the hopes it'll be something someday, but thats about...
  2. Congadawg

Selling: All Skills!

Circumstances have arisen making it impossible to keep track of this right now, I'll repost later but at this time Im unable to be around frequently enough to continue this thread. Sorry for the offers that I have already received. My apologies, Conga
  3. Congadawg

Skill Scanner

Thanks, I'll give that a shot!
  4. Congadawg

Skill Scanner

Does this work with windows 7? I tried pressing prt scrn and it did nothing.
  5. Congadawg

Why do we pay so much for such a small difference?

Now ask yourself why a pair of sunglasses or a shirt would cost more than a car and I think you will answer your own question.
  6. Congadawg

Minor Client Loader disturbances

Same here. This vu has been crazy unstable.
  7. Congadawg

Word Association Version 2.0

Drugs message is too short!
  8. Congadawg

EF Competition: The Last Man Standing!!

Wow.. sure got awfully quiet lol
  9. Congadawg

lol this thread will never die....
  10. Congadawg

Achievement: I am the last man standing!

lol Gratz. I never thought that competition would turn out to be what it was. Crazy. Don't spend it all in one place.
  11. Congadawg

A little over 51K EFD delivered to Emil. You ARE the Last Man Standing! Congratz again, thanks all for playing!!!
  12. Congadawg

OMG! I can't believe it!!!! It's about damn time!!!! Congrats man! Here from the start!!! Sending prize promptly! And good riddance!!!!!! lmao!
  13. Congadawg

Hey there. Miss ya. I left the soc.. long story, but I'll try to pop on from time to time. If...

Hey there. Miss ya. I left the soc.. long story, but I'll try to pop on from time to time. If ya see me, say hello. ;)
  14. Congadawg

Login problems

Pick a different game lol
  15. Congadawg

Just wanna thank everyone still donating to TLMS. Especially Zane for his recent donation of 5,000 EFD. I'll update the first page with the current total. Doesn't seem like its ever going to end though lol. I don't play much, so if anyone ever wins, please be sure to pm me. Good luck y'all.
Back