Recent content by Corby

1. Corby

Lack of makeup colors on auction

Clearing out and selling up.. I have a fair amount of make up accumulated over a few years.. Would rather it went to someone who could make use of it before I tt it.. Please PM me if your interested..
  2. Corby

lol can't exit

Having this same problem on a new machine.. searching for a mic to try that as windows wont fix it.. .. .. And Yes, it works now.. plugged in an old crappy mic and all is fine. What with learning i have to jump up and down to fix the revive glitch its been a good day ! Thanks to all for...
  3. Corby

WoF 2010: Team Scotland

Hi, You guys are playing this afternoon right? Can someone pm me your ts password, ill come along and help out..
  4. Corby

WoF 2010: Team England

I'm in for another go.. Kev gets my vote..
  5. Corby

Building A computer...What graphics card do you recommend?

running 4gb, duel 2.8ghz intel. just bought a 8800 gtx oc from ebay for £70, replacing duel sli 7600gt's. Wow what a difference is all i can say, 50/50 high/v high settings.. love it...
  6. Corby

What video card do you have?

Newly purchased n vidia 8800 GTX OC, 512mB (thx to ebay :-) AMD athlon 64X2 2.4 GHz 4 x 1GB DDR2 Ram All the LATEST drivers from the n-vidia website.. Game runs fine, only 1 ctd in the last few days, most settings on v-high, 2X antianalising... I get an average of about 30fps (fraps) which...
  7. Corby

New client installation problem

+rep m8, worked like a dream.. I think some ppl are getting this problem because the download does not remove older versions of c++, and downloading newer versions does not help, you need to remove the older ones first.. I tried replaceing c++ with those recomended, but to no avail, a re-install...
  8. Corby

CE2 was an inside job !

LMAO Keep em coming, made my day :yay:
  9. Corby

Taming related all time hall of fame

Just to hi to all tamers out there, thought it about time i joined this thread, Corban corby Anderson, General Ex-Cons...
  10. 5 Pets.

5 Pets.

11. Corby

WoF 2009 PETITION to MA #1

Corban corby Anderson
  12. Corby

London Meet 2009 - 28/29th August

Damm, Ive got tickets sorted for that so wont be able to make it....
  13. Corby

Auto Aim? Yes or no?

As above.. i use either.. mostly use auto when solo hunting big mobs, sit, click, grab beer and watch the tv for a while till the firing stops... :laugh:
  14. Corby

Last HU Event of 2008: Armaxmania Sun 20:00

Will be there... :wtg:
  15. Corby

Challenge Magam!

Thanks for a great event..
Back