Recent content by Corwin

1. C

Entropia Universe and Metaverse

lets hope that at least they take a serious decision, last time they did it was a catastrophe ^^
  2. C

News: Version Update 17.5.0 Sneak Peek

thanks i feel good im still playing this game
  3. C

Defnally not easy

Defnally not easy
  4. C

Discussion with MindArk about the current direction of Entropia Universe

now do u still prefer details on development??? ? p.s. this guy is formidable, i cant just stop laughing
  5. C

bla bla want more details about developent so u can exploit them and gain advantage over the others blah blah blah guys maybe u dont know it and unwillingly im forced now to show you all this shoking video with one of the previous ceo of mindark....... dont blame me if after watching this u...
  6. C

i liked the video a lot I liked to know they are spending our money in new employees i liked to know they want to make big improvement and to keep the core concept of the game as it is. i dont think enrick was talking about his age, instead i think they all was trying to remember us that...
  7. C

Question: Webshop down?

i got same issue, bad code, not worried, maybe instead of hunting this month ill just buy some peds from transfer center and buy myself a gear upgrade or an item to invest in
  8. C

Toulan and Monria - A New Beginning

this is not how ant operates, he doesnt like speculators. if i know him well enought im pretty sure that he will support active playing profiting by balancing loot and adding shops and creating a wellmade storyline that will allow players to gradually discovers all the new things while making...
  9. C

Buying: High Level Armor

:wtg::wtg::wtg:
  10. C

Concerns for the Future of Planet Rocktropia

mere speculation dude, rocktopia suits well the profile. So far rocktopia is the last planet player know about, and its painted like a vacation area inside the universe, because the big money interest are into other areas. only a very little bunch of people were able to stay in rocktopia and fit...
  11. C

Rocktopia is an amazing planet, its unique in many ways wich is a good thing for the dudes that gets bored and need to change air withing the universe. Many dont like it just because of the owner and of his previous history with asteroid. But that is mostly envy because the planet is developed...
  12. C

i did invested in Ma crypto project tho but i got full 100% refund when they didnt manage to complete it, cant say the same about ND, but probably the fact he intend to share rocktopia with the token holder in order to make ma agree sharing rocktopia may convince them to let him do such. At...
  13. C

im concerned about that but also im concerned about the lootable tokens ingame tied to crypto and how that will somehow affect the shares. This said according to my experience, a share sale of rocktopia will only damage cld and cp shares a bit, not that much tho to make a problem of it. I mean...
  14. C

Buying: High Level Armor

please pm me the armor type u have, the tier of its pieces and the price, thank you
  15. C

How MindArk failed "Project Entropia"

edit:i changed my mind on some points but i need time to reformulate everything
Back