Recent content by Cougar

1. Cougar

Help: Character is pure black

Curiously bots render nicely :confused:
  2. Robots In Hades Crater

Robots In Hades Crater

3. Cougar

Help: Character is pure black

I saw the same on my brothers laptop (Nvidia 9600M GT), on the PC (ATI 9600Pro) and ingame all avatars and creatures are blue outside and black indoors :laugh:
  4. Cougar

Question: So What do you think of the new controls?

It depends a lot on your play style and what you where used to do. The current change reminds me of an old change: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wishlist/84242-give-us-right-clic-back.html What i am sad about is that MA could have given us some of the mechanist common on FPS's in...
  5. Cougar

Where you gonna leave your avatar waiting for VU?

Supposing we will login in the same place as we left before downtime, i will be right by the "Jor Bridge", i wanna check if it will be there after the update. btw, :silly2:
  6. Cougar

Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

"Graphics The skills panel has received a make over." Yet another UI style. We are now on the nth different ui style i've seen and MA have not made any efforts on consolidating the whole UI. :( Also this new one is too flashier what makes it slow on my PC. Not to speak about the new arrivals...
  7. Cougar

Links in layers, web design question

I don't think you can do that with CSS. Your best bet would be to use AJAX to get the html page and inject it into the center div. Also depending on the size, if it is only small bits of text, you can add them to your main page's html, and use CSS + javascript so each link on the left...
  8. Cougar

Help needed: EU with Comodo Firewall not working

Doesn't comodo prompt you to allow the connection for the client loader and the entropia.exe? It shouldn't give any problems if you allow it at the popup. Most of the times ^^ You could also try to set it as a trusted application when the popup appears, instead of just allowing it to make that...
  9. Cougar

Help with enviromental variable

The "PATH" environment variable? :silly: I guess you know that you need to go to Control Panel->System->Advanced system settings and click on the "Environment Variables..." button. There you have two panes, one with user variables and the other with system variables. On the system you will...
  10. Cougar

700 thousand accounts?

They get locked, not deleted. Even after some years you can come back and ask MA to unlock it. The account is locked after 330 days, and items TT'ed after 510.
  11. Cougar

Torrent suggestion sent to MA

I agree you your idea, but Legion you should have been more specific, you should have told them: "Go and take a look at the WoW updater, and then copy it.!" There torrenting is optional, so you can still get it over http (for the more concerned), but you can also enable torrents so in case...
  12. Cougar

EntropiaRadio.com

Personally i think this would work better as a podcasts network on EU. (I see you already have the covered on the url front ;) ) People could host shows on the most diverse matters, but without a broadcast schedule, and people could listen to them when they would like to. (and have rewind/etc...
  13. Cougar

MUST READ: password stealing viruses from electronics!!!!

This is pure cyber terrorism. Not long ago a certain model of a seagate (i think?) portable hard-disk also contained a trojan that was designed to steal login details for WoW and other online games. :rolleyes:
  14. Cougar

Forum Clock is wrong

http://www.netnebulo.hu/loituma_clock.swf To keep track of your time :wise:
  15. Cougar

HU Event: Argomania #5 (600+ ped prizes) Friday March 7th @22:00

:rofl: Sry but that is hilarious :laugh:
Back