Recent content by Coz1969

1. Coz1969

News: Entropia Universe Unreal Engine 5 Migration FAQ

I’m not sure why people are being snarky, but you asked a legitimate question. For that, I will give you my best guess answer. Official answer, found on planetcalypso.com support FAQs, it that you can contact Entropia Support and put your account on hold for up to 750 days. They will lock...
  2. Coz1969

Wof?

So, yeah, I would definitely be up for this. Guess I better spend some time in game and re-learn how to move, etc. :laugh: Question, though: Since Eudoria and Amethera only exist within the game, will those teams still be allowed?
  3. Coz1969

Wof?

Wouldn't cry at all if another WoF were scheduled. Even though recruiting for that plucky Team Entropia is a challenge, it's one that we rise up to meet. Heck, we even pulled out some unbelievable wins last WoF. So yeah, count me in!
  4. Coz1969

Arkadia Moon launched!

So, question... I understand that the TP isn't working to get to the planet. Can you use the TP to get TO the moon, though? I mean, can you fly a pathfinder there and use the privateer TP to get to the moon surface, or are you pretty much SOL if you approach the moon with a privateer...
  5. Coz1969

How to win easter mayhem without breaking a rule

According to the notes that MA put out regarding known issues of Easter Mayhem, yes, an avatar may reset their event and start the 20-hour period over. It also states, however, that in starting over, an avatar will lose all points that had been gained prior to the restart. If this is...
  6. Coz1969

Fellow Floridians!

Finally got cell service and power back here, but that storm is still doing some massive damage for those in northern Florida, as well as Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Hoping everyone makes it through safely! Managed to come out of the storm unscathed. Downed trees everywhere...
  7. Coz1969

Fellow Floridians!

I hope all of those Entropians being affected by hurricane Matthew stay safe! For those who decided to stick out the storm at home, like me, please be smart, and don't go outside until all this has passed! Once it's all over, post your status here, just to let your fellow Entropians know that...
  8. Coz1969

Help: Gold Card De-Synced after a Crash... Expiring Mining Claims still In-game

Not sure what your support case said, but stop generating codes with your GC! You need to generate two codes, put them in the support case, and then wait. If you didn't include codes with your support case, your GC will never get reset. If you DID include two codes with your support case, and...
  9. Coz1969

Help: Gold Starter Pack unlocks more avatar creation options

Welcome to Entropia Universe! Well, it does say that the premium character options, it states that it's for new accounts that have not yet finished the avatar creation process in the start room. So, you have to buy it before avatar creation. If you are in the avatar creation when you buy, I...
  10. Coz1969

Teleporter Fees on the way, says President of the Virtual Reality...

Sounds like one of the many, MANY shared loot events, tbh. :laugh: Imagine if scientists discovered a wormhole. After sending a probe through, they determine that this wormhole leads directly to Akbal-Cimi. They eventually determine that there are wormholes on each planet, leading directly...
  11. Coz1969

Yup, you're right, it wouldn't be fair. You keep comparing how "other" games charge for things such as TP usage and whatnot, but you are missing the very obvious difference between "other" games and Entropia Universe: EU has a two-way distribution of funds, meaning you can take money out of...
  12. Coz1969

What I don't understand is why some people feel that I must either change how I play the game, or else play in the same manner to fund someone else's game. :scratch2: If I want to help new players, I will, by buying sweat at a decent rate... if they are new. Older players, bugger off... I...
  13. Coz1969

Feedback poll on the plan by Neverdie with TP's

Yes, we are all aware that you think this is a great idea, as you have posted this in numerous places on numerous forums. That's fine, we are all entitled to our own opinions. I must point out a few things, however, that would, perhaps, change your mind about this idea. (Unless, ofc, you are...
  14. Coz1969

NEVERDIE : you are not my president !

I have to agree with the sentiment here: NEVERDIE is certainly not my president. If this had been a fair, impartial election, a number of things would have happened. First, the election wouldn't have cost 1000 USD to be considered as a candidate. Second, the election would have taken place...
  15. Coz1969

Out-of-context "laugh out loud"

While it doesn't bother me terribly when other avatars break out in random laughter or other emotes, it does get a bit annoying when my avatar does it. More often than not, it happens when out hunting. Seriously, in the middle of killing a beastie, I'm gonna stop and wave my weapon in the air...
Back