Recent content by Cpt Super Flash

1. Cpt Super Flash

Buying: Tezlapod Pet paying 1500ped lvl 0

Then a sale is missed :)
  2. Cpt Super Flash

Buying: Tezlapod Pet paying 1500ped lvl 0

I am surprised nobody has sold you one yet, I bet there is allot of ped to be made by selling to all the players who are looking to buy but not wanting to pay the current asking price. But tbh selling allot of items fast and cheap is always a better strategy for sales than selling slow and...
  3. Cpt Super Flash

Buying: Hangar

Bump
  4. Cpt Super Flash

Bump
  5. Cpt Super Flash

Bump
  6. Cpt Super Flash

Price Check Tezlapod pet

Ok thats great i am glad to hear what i was told isn't true :) It did make me question the community for a second there as i consider you as well as other members of the community that are involved with the Tezlapod Pet as highly trustworthy and for that to have been the case would have been...
  7. Cpt Super Flash

Price Check Tezlapod pet

I have been told that the lock copasitor drops from the last boss in C1 with a chanse of 1 in 2 to 1 in 5. Witch is far more often than the Wave boss is reported to drop. I have also been told that if you have a lock copasitor already then you can just run straight to the room where the...
  8. Cpt Super Flash

Bump
  9. Cpt Super Flash

Price Check Hangar

Just an update to the price check thread :) It seems hangars are trading hands in the lower end of the 10k-15k price range. I noticed a buyer that has brought allot of them is buying them for 11k.
  10. Cpt Super Flash

Still looking, I am ready to barter :) PM me here on PCF and lets strike a deal!
  11. Cpt Super Flash

Bump
  12. Cpt Super Flash

Selling: Not Relevant

Not Relevant
  13. Cpt Super Flash

Not Relevant
  14. Cpt Super Flash

Hello, I am looking to buy a hangar and i am offering 12k in pure ped :) Please contact me by PM on PCF :) Thanks!
  15. Cpt Super Flash

Not Relevant
Back