Recent content by Crabby

1. Crabby

Let's bring Entropia to PAX West!

I don't think that's really his main focus lol. He primarily wants more people playing the game. Fact is people can, have, and will make money in this game in varying amounts. Thats what brought most people here, and thats what HAS to be the main selling point. I don't think its logical to even...
  2. Crabby

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

They didn't fail you. You got an answer, which should have been a relief for you. So you know next time not to panic and get so frantic about something so simple. Because you aren't communicating your experience properly. Evident by... ...the fact that you DID make it seem like that. The...
  3. Crabby

Is this what AI support gets you..........?? Or just support that doesn't care or read ?? SUPPORT ??

So correct me if I'm wrong but this whole mess started because you wanted to argue that you were locked out of your account. When in reality you were never. Your IP was blocked because too much requests. It is intentional and temporary. You were given a response, which you don't like because you...
  4. Crabby

You got your answer really. Its happened to me and that live support thing told me it was for too many requests, which was exactly the case. As is was the time we were having to go through hoops to figure out how to deposit and verify with my banks. That eventually worked itself out too. In this...
  5. Crabby

Addressing the spread of misinformation.

Me personally, I wouldn't care what EU players have to say. I think you learned how envious the players can be here, especially in the streaming community here. They know who they are, they talk about how viewers should be 'shared', as if they had any authority to allocate views, and how at the...
  6. Crabby

Mindarks Donations

Its not your money anymore once you've spent it.
  7. Crabby

Remove Crafting Condition

Loot box cost 1$... you get 10 ped back in game value. You can convert that 10 ped back to real money (if you have 1000 of them ofc). You're pretty much guaranteed 1$ for your 1$ not including potential MU. I wouldn't say its fair to compare EU's loot boxes to those of other games. I know some...
  8. Crabby

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

Why is it that nothing happened to anyone else, but it happened to you? Youre on about a couple days of time out, rage reported everyone and didnt go in your favor. I'm willing to bet no one else saw it your way, including MA apparently. So yeah, your issue would be not getting the response you...
  9. Crabby

You understand there is nothing we can do for you here right? All this has done for you is bring up accusations of macroing, which will make you a target for reports and getting hijacked. This is what happens when you lose your composure. I dont approve of macros, but I don't care enough to...
  10. Crabby

Have i been hacked?

Id rather do what you call victim blaming, and letting someone know where THEY went wrong and what they can do to avoid that in the future. If he is gone he's gone but this problem isn't unique to entropia. So I'm not finna tell a victim 'you poor thing'. That does nothing for the victim. And...
  11. Crabby

If it were true, that being he is not omitting ANY possible reason his account would get locked for the sake of his image. I am saying, if money aint an issue to him, why bring it up in the first place? Also he has said he aint even worried about surrendering it iirc. So clearly not a case of...
  12. Crabby

I'm not believing an ounce of his story. I don't think anyone with the capacity to make 10K a day would inappropriately run to a forum crying about his experience, cry about investing 30k, and add a PS claiming money aint an issue. He claims to make in 9 days what I make in a year and even I...
  13. Crabby

Overkill and loot composition

damage per pec affects loot composition. That is tied to the weapon itself. Overkill doesn't.
  14. Crabby

Next level sweating ideas

? Virtually everything is a cost for depositing players. If someone doesn't want to sweat, they wont sweat. I don't really see a problem with it when we consider everyone is paying markup for everything.
  15. Crabby

Graphics card died while playing Entropia

This comes off as very rude imo. All the replies seem on topic to me, and it is hard to give you a worthwhile answer without touching base on some of those points. The answer is no. Which does very little for you if im gonna be very honest with you. It is best you really understand the issue so...
Back