Recent content by Craftmeister

1. C

Selling: Storage Clean-out

Hi all, I am clearing out my storage bin. The list of items currently available are on the list found at: https://bit.ly/33ST7ax PM me in game @ Mark Craftmeister Cheepos. I am not in a hurry to sell, offers under MU will be considered, fair offers will obviously be given priority. Thanks...
  2. C

Notice Regarding L.A.R.A and C.A.R.A Pets

Karmoosh Pet Buffs Agree with Spawn, instead of releasing new pets, how about fixing the old ones with problems first? The Karmoosh cost a fortune to get (for me personally about 800+ Peds, others in the team even more), the killed waves and bosses to get them dropped no decent loot, and the...
  3. C

Mining Event: TRIPLE XXX The Ministry's OLA65

Hi Spawn and The Ministry, happy to help out my old and still favourite Society, here a screenshot of a quadruple find on your LA. My 10 Ped prize can go into your Society Fund. :) GL, HOF And ATH to all, cheers CM
  4. OLA #65 Quad Mining Find

OLA #65 Quad Mining Find

Mining Find on The Ministry's OLA #65, featuring a quadruple hit on a double drop.
  5. C

*Atrax Park* AUDacious 8s

Actually was just doing an Atrax daily, the Global and the AUD were a super surprise. Awesome, thank you so much, AUD received and much appreciated. :) GL, Hof and Ath to all, cheers CM
  6. C

Help: Robot Beacon Mission Team

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.:)
  7. C

Help: Robot Beacon Mission Team

Hi all, I was wondering if there are teams that regularly do the Robot Beacon Missions. I would like to join a team as I need Bio Ids for the Galactica Mission. I have 144k Skills, Lvl 46 BLP and Laser. Generally use Batsim 1, Batsim 2 or Batsim 3,(amped or unamped) or Lvl 22 Swordsman Kulokhar...
  8. C

Entropiafund Mining Mania

Add me please :) Mark Craftmeister Cheepos
  9. C

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Hi, please register IGN : Mark Craftmeister Cheepos Thank you, GL and Hof :)
  10. C

Selling: Rare Level 7 Karmoosh Lateef Pet

bump this up :beerchug:
  11. C

Selling: Rare Level 7 Karmoosh Lateef Pet

Hi all, Selling this rare Karmoosh Lateef pet. The asking price is fair as the expense and effort required to get these pets is enormous. As far as i know so far only two teams of players have managed to complete the waves so far to get to the taming of lateefs, and most taming attempts were...
  12. C

Suggestion: Account Item List + Shops / Shopkeepers on Motherships and Privateers

Hi, I would just like to suggest the following: When going into an account > items , may i suggest adding the option of a downloadable Excel Sheet for the items list? and An on board shop (or shopkeeper slot/s) for Motherships and a shopkeeper slot for privateers. That way owners can supply...
  13. C

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Register Register: Mark Craftmeister Cheepos
  14. C

*Atrax Park* 10 PED per Global Madness!

Please register. Mark Craftmeister Cheepos Ty, much appreciated. :)
Back